The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Temp GDT)Canucks vs Flames 6pm SNET-P

Watermelon

Kassian has really come along this year

was it not you who argued with me endlessly that he's not that great?

:)

if not sorry but i think it was, and glad you're seeing it now

just wait till he gets older and his temper starts coming out/ he starts learning how to use it

right now he just bottles it all in because he's too worried about taking penalties, but when he learns how to unleash the beast without being dumb, watch out..

Booth has got to be one of the most frustrating players to watch! If he would play like this every game, there'd be no discussion about trying to buy him out this summer! We'd all be talking about opening negotiations and extending him past end of next season!

i think he's had a very effective 2-3 months....at worst he's upped his trade value and is a maybe not on the buyout...

for a third liner very effective, but its the 4 million that hurts

i think he's had a very effective 2-3 months....at worst he's upped his trade value and is a maybe not on the buyout...

for a third liner very effective, but its the 4 million that hurts

Better keep him than AHLex who isn't even good enough to be a 6th defenseman.

Farhan Lalji ‏@FarhanLaljiTSN · 2m

#canucks most exciting player goes to @zkassian9. Clearly Torts didn't have a vote. Pavel Bure presents it

That's a pretty ridiculous comment regarding Torts. When Kassian plays well, he gets the ice time. When he plays bad, he's hard on him. I'd say it's working as he has progressed well this season. I'd call that a +1 for Torts.

Archived