The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MDF: (1) Pittsburgh Penguins vs (2) New York Rangers

Who will win the series?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Exciting PO hockey. Rags get a well-earned siesta for a few days. Man I hope the Habs can pull it off tomorrow!

Mtl & NYR would be a very interesting matchup. So even in many areas. NYR have a little more size; Mtl a touch more speed. Both are incredible for 'tending.

Ya too bad we won't see it. It'll be the Rangers that beat the Bruins.

No they won't. There's a good reason that you never see teams that went to 7 games in each of the first two rounds win the conference finals.

No they won't. There's a good reason that you never see teams that went to 7 games in each of the first two rounds win the conference finals.

Let me rephrase that. I hope the Rangers win vs. Boston.

In my opinion, the Rangers are the strongest game 7 team in the league.

Exciting PO hockey. Rags get a well-earned siesta for a few days. Man I hope the Habs can pull it off tomorrow!

Mtl & NYR would be a very interesting matchup. So even in many areas. NYR have a little more size; Mtl a touch more speed. Both are incredible for 'tending.

I think this would be a refreshing and entertaining series. Neither of these teams has played in the SCF since their cup wins 20 years ago.

My hate for MTL = your hate for the Leafs.

That's why.

I want the Rags to come out of the east anyways.

I don't hate the Leafs. I don't know where you get that from. In fact, I used to hate MTL, but in the end, it's all about bringing the Cup back to Canada. And to this date, MTL has the best chance of doing it.

Archived