The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Cone - Game #108

g_bassi13

Just a FTR, for those that are unclear, the things Kes says here (on CDC) he doesn't mean personally, he's a nice dude for the most part. He doesn't take what you say about him seriously, you shouldn't either.

Easier said than done but try not to let him get under your skin. He's like a Burrows, he'll try to get under your skin and try to get your mind set on gunning for him next game (taking you away from playing your own game). Is that a good analogy?

Just a FTR, for those that are unclear, the things Kes says here (on CDC) he doesn't mean personally, he's a nice dude for the most part. He doesn't take what you say about him seriously, you shouldn't either.

Easier said than done but try not to let him get under your skin. He's like a Burrows, he'll try to get under your skin and try to get your mind set on gunning for him next game (taking you away from playing your own game). Is that a good analogy?

That's how I have generally taken him... I think it's best that we just assume that for the most part things that we say surrounding this game are just that to raz people to get them off their game. I find that I try to let go anything that is said to/about me around this game. Sometimes I forget this and I say stupid schiz but if everyone trys to play the game that way then I am sure they forgive or forget the stupid crap I say so often.

If I have honestly offended people in this game, please know that I am almost always just kidding and that I really do think you're all great and what makes this game so fun to play.

I like to think that each game is a clean slate :)

Thanks for hosting, g_bassi. It was a fun game, but the mafia just did too well.

Lol at OTTS winning as Kingpin 2 games in a row.

I'm okay with taking a break, but if there's a game now, I'll play it.

And these last few pages have definitely been interesting to read...

Thanks for hosting, g_bassi. It was a fun game, but the mafia just did too well.

Lol at OTTS winning as Kingpin 2 games in a row.

I'm okay with taking a break, but if there's a game now, I'll play it.

And these last few pages have definitely been interesting to read...

king Otis

Fight me bro.

Fuk me bro

Kesler reminds me of that one friend in the group that constantly chirps everyone and gets it just as much in return. We need someone like that in mafia or else we'd all start yapping at each other. Very important.

Archived