September 3, 2014, 6PM PST START

Online Slow Draft
Serpentine draft order
Final Draft order to be announced on September 2

23 Rounds
GMs receive an email from Fantrax.com when it's their turn to make a pick
1 HOUR MAX per pick
Draft clock freezes at 12AM midnight and resumes at 9AM the next day

If you fail to attend a Live Online Draft, Fantrax will draft your team for you based on your pre-draft player rankings in the Rank Players page. If you did not pre-rank your players, Fantrax's default rankings will be used.
Undrafted Players Added to Free Agent Pool

some people asked for clarification on the draft and their pick if it's in the middle of the night (between 12AM-9AM).

Draft clock freezes at 12AM midnight and resumes at 9AM the next day

basically what that means is you don't have to worry about the draft and the clock after midnight up until 9AM PST. if you're at work and can't make a pick you can either send me a list before your turn so I can make the selection manually for you.

any suggestions if we should use minimum and maximum restrictions on games and/or time on ice for skaters and/or goalies? I think there should be a minimum for goalies at least. someone could have two starting goalies and rack up points that way.CTeQZeM.png

I think there should definitely be a minimum for goalies. 5 games started in a given week?

Ok so I changed the minimum number of games played required for goalies to 50 games which is about 60%.

If that's not met at the end of the season,

All skater or goalie stats, depending on the scoring category whose minimum has not been met, are lost for the entire season.

(Option 2)

All averaged skater stats (PPG, FO%, etc.) or goalie stats (e.g. GAA, SV%, etc.), depending on the scoring category whose minimum has not been met, are lost for the entire season.

Archived