The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (5) New York Rangers vs (6) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the series?  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pretty easy to see the reffing chasm between regular season games and the SCF.

The Sedins both get called regularly called for the softest of soft "hooking" and "holding" where they barely tap the other player with their stick. Here you can not only viciously slash but even get away with the retaliatory slash. Go figure.

High stick in the face they have to call of course

The thing that really pisses me off about this is that it slows down the game. You take that garbage out, the Rangers skate circles around the Kings. Instead, the Kings slow the game down by hooking, slashing, holding and interfering making their size the predominant factor of success.

Edit: Point proven: LA has 15 shots over 2 periods. Gross.

The thing that really pisses me off about this is that it slows down the game. You take that garbage out, the Rangers skate circles around the Kings. Instead, the Kings slow the game down by hooking, slashing, holding and interfering making their size the predominant factor of success.

Edit: Point proven: LA has 15 shots over 2 periods. Gross.

and then they call a phantom "hooking" like that... :rolleyes:

and then they call a phantom "hooking" like that... :rolleyes:

That call is going to be all anyone remembers of this awful series. The refs might as well order everyone off the ice and they can play for the game.

Boyle, I love you for flipping the league a big middle finger with that goal.

Archived