The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo's ticking time bomb

Desjardins' Mustache

The way MG devastated this team everything is his fault. You find gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe it's his fault.

On a serious note I feel it is a little his fault and I've talked about it in the past. MG is a lawer and knew he was bending the rules as a lawer he should have also known that the league had the power to change its rules and finding a way to punish the rule benders could be a possibility. He's a lawyer how could he not its a lawers job to cross every T and for every I. There was a risk involved and he had to know it.

He worked so hard he basically fell asleep on his feet for 3 years straight. No one's heard of him in a while, he's probably in a cave hibernating somewhere and he'll come out in a year or two when those huge bags under his eyes are gone.

Yeah good examples. I always pay attention to you when it comes to legal matters. Actually all your posts are pretty darn good.

It's a real unique business that doesn't really seem to fit into any paradigm. I agree, as a judge I'd probably wouldn't want to get near it either.

Thanks... I am often wrong, but I do try to put actual content and thought into my posts.

:)

Should have made him happy so he could stay here and make sure the $8m time bomb doesn't explode ... but no, Tortorella had to sit him for the HC because of a myopic decision to win one game.

This it exactly.

He coulda stayed here, mentored Lack. Hes a great goalie still, better than Lack and will be still for a few more years.

Torts is a homewrecker and should be sent to that US prison in Cuba. I dont know how to spell it so i will leave it at that.

Should have made him happy so he could stay here and make sure the $8m time bomb doesn't explode ... but no, Tortorella had to sit him for the HC because of a myopic decision to win one game.

Sitting Lou had nothing to do with him wanting a trade, he wanted a trade befor and if you recall he got sat right before the trade deadline. Sure he was pissed he didn't get to play the "out door game" but he was going to be traded regardless. It boggles my mind that after everything that went down people think that's the reason he was traded.

Archived