The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Draft] VAN selects Jake Virtanen 6th Overall

Strombone1

Should of got ritchie and than i found out anahiem gets him with 10 - a 10 we should of got with that trade disaster yesterday and now we stuck with a lo talent bum at 6. It will be a tough decade or so :picard:

Don't like it? Theres the door. Make sure it doesn't hit you in the @ss on the way out

Should of got ritchie and than i found out anahiem gets him with 10 - a 10 we should of got with that trade disaster yesterday and now we stuck with a lo talent bum at 6. It will be a tough decade or so :picard:

You should learn how to spell before you get to grade 9. :P

Guest Dasein

He's not gonna be half the player but this guy plays the game the EXACT same way as Ovechkin does.

North south, barells over anyone and loves to score. Like Ovi he'll probably need a playmaker and a good one to be his best, and he's not as much as a physical specimen but the basics are there

Well technically, half the player Ovechkin is a 25-30 goal scorer so he should get there :P:P:P

Virtanen has more skill than Ritchie, and has the speed a team needs to compete in the Pacific.

Kassian makes Ritchie a redundant player IMO. We needed a fast scoring winger more than a slower one with more size.

After we gave anahiem kesler AND they still have all there future prospets that team is buillt for 8-10 years as a contender. If benning does a ok job and makes us competetive in a few years guys like ritchie will be 24 feeding off perry and getz and kesler and will be 6'5 230lbs bulling over are fwds and d. We will not compete. Looks a bad future :(

After we gave anahiem kesler AND they still have all there future prospets that team is buillt for 8-10 years as a contender. If benning does a ok job and makes us competetive in a few years guys like ritchie will be 24 feeding off perry and getz and kesler and will be 6'5 230lbs bulling over are fwds and d. We will not compete. Looks a bad future :(

So what you're SAYING is you no longer want to be a Canucks fan?

HALLELUJAH! Here's a parting gift, and please don't let the door hit you on the way out.

See you in a decade!

Whose next? Virtanen sucks and was a awful pick

Ritchie will be a star theres no doubt about it

LOL, Benning's been in the scouting business longer than you've been ALIVE, junior.

And Ritchie's a greater risk of being a bust than Virtanen because of his questionable work ethic.

I dont know bout that

you know b to the m ... I dont agree with what you said earlier but I defend your right to say it . Some people on this board go on the attack when someone has a different opinion than they do .

I often wonder if they would be as brave if they were speaking to you in person . I highly doubt it

low skill/talent?? :lol: I have no idea what you're talking about buddy. Just b/c JB didn't draft the player you, or I wanted it doesn't mean that this guy isn't a potential future star POWER FORWARD. I just found some highlights enjoy. There are some team Canada HL in there too, you know the team he'll be playing for at the world juniors..

\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7X9SzEwYrM

Your'e sounding like a troll man. Go cheer for Anaheim if you like Kesler and Ritchie so much.

Archived