The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Eddie Lack to be traded?

This!

Doubt Eddie will complain and according to his personality I say he will just have a smile on his face throughout the and battle for the starting position the next few years. **Also on a side note I heard earlier on team 1040 that Miller takes his practices very seriously and wants to make sure he saves every singles puck, taking full responsibility for every shot he faces. Just thought I'd put that out to all the people thinking he's just a choke artist who likes to blame his defense. I think Miller and Lack will be an excellent duo for next 2-3 years.

yep, and you don't have the success he has had as a player without being like that....

Again, Miller and Iggy are the types of guys we NEED to add to the leadership group to really help in the transition of young players...

Both will be very smart adds not only now, but in the future.

People forget very quickly about 'tutoring'

Linden tutored by Smyl

Kesler/Burr tutored by Linden (both) and Kesler impacted by Sundin

Nazzy / Bert / tutored by Messier (hate on him all you want but it mattered, even Nazzy credited him).

Sedins tutored by Nazzy, Sundin

Schnieds tutored by Lou

And now our next crop needs to be Tutored by the Sedins/Juice/Hammer but adding in those two names above will help Lack, and players like Kassian, Horvat and Virtanen incredibly.

I see the twins being more helpful to players like Jensen and Shinkaruk, simply because they play purely offensive games

Power forwards can be aided by having a player who was is a Hall of Famer who is also a power forward.....

No credible media outlet has reported anything about Eddie Lack being on the trade block. The Canucks wanting to acquire a #1 goalie doesn't mean Lack will be traded. It just means we're giving him more time to develop rather than rushing him into a role he's not comfortable with.

Thread is being locked seeing as there's nothing to speculate about

Archived