The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Game day tickets

Der Witz

I will be moving from Amsterdam to Vancouver for half a year, and since I'm a great Canucks fan, I would really like to attend some games (with friends coming over). Can someone help me with some advice on the most succesful ways to get some tickets? I would really appreciate your help!

(PS. This tread probably already exists, but I couldn't find it. Moreover, it probably isn't in the right section, so feel free to move it).

Thanks guys!

Usually tickets are made available towards the dates of the games. Also, if you are interested in making an investment; the Canucks offer 11 game packs for decent prices too, not a good idea to buy tix off scalpers though. A good last minute way to get tickets is through the NHL Ticket Exchange. Hope I helped :) enjoy your time in Vancouver!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the replies guys. How long before a game are single tickets getting available? For example: I would love to take some friends and relatives coming over to both the game vs. the Lightning (October 18th) and the Coyotes (November 14th), so being in time for those games would be important. Also, I see many different options to buy tickets: basically, I think it also comes down to your own experiences with a specific method, or is one way clearly better and safer than the other?

All games go on sale at the same time.

As for which methods are the safest... stubhub is probably the safest way to buy tickets besides buying them directly from ticketmaster. Stubhub stands behind all their purchases. But, stubhub Is generally going to be more expensive (due to seller fees) than Craigslist.

One thing that you should know... some games will be CHEAPER on stubhub than buying from the Canucks directly. The two games you pointed out (Lightning/Coyotes) are almost certainly going to be cheaper on stubhub, because the lightning game is a premium game and the coyotes game is going fairly cheap. Season ticket holders sell the big games (Toronto, montreal, boston, Pittsburgh, Detroit, LA, etc) for more money, and then sell other games cheaper.

Archived