The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

I still meet people who are all about the Atkins diets.

To me they are as crazy as Scientologists.

While on the subject of Scientology.......**** Tom Cruise. I truly dislike him as an actor. He also owes Oprah a new couch or should at least pay for the cleaning to get his tiny little foot prints off of it.

I confess:

I get upset when my team doesn't win. I yell at the TV/computer when the other team gets a power play and/or wins the game. I cheer when a fight breaks out, especially when multiple fights break out at the same time. I have no idea what other channels I subscribe to with my cable service besides the channels that play hockey. I enjoy watching two games at once - one on the computer and the other on TV. I get so excited when hockey tickets go on sale.

• Cheers 1

I confess:

I get upset when my team doesn't win. I yell at the TV/computer when the other team gets a power play and/or wins the game. I cheer when a fight breaks out, especially when multiple fights break out at the same time. I have no idea what other channels I subscribe to with my cable service besides the channels that play hockey. I enjoy watching two games at once - one on the computer and the other on TV. I get so excited when hockey tickets go on sale.

I also get really upset/angry if my team loses especially if we are beaten by a team I dislike (especially if its LA or Boston or Toronto). I dislike losing to the flames as well because my best friend is a flames fan and she teases me a lot if the flames win...lucky for me it doesn't happen alot ;p

Edited by AppleJack

CONFESSION NUMBER 24

Sometimes when TS is at work I will creep CDC on his profile just as a day in life of TS and I am frightned and want to go home. Here's looking at you Shizzy and Gross Misconduct and the Jabronies who think he is a girl :bigblush: .

Confession Number 25

I ship CDC'er's

Toews and Otis :wub:

• Upvote 2

CONFESSION NUMBER 24

Sometimes when TS is at work I will creep CDC on his profile just as a day in life of TS and I am frightned and want to go home. Here's looking at you Shizzy and Gross Misconduct and the Jabronies who think he is a girl :bigblush:

I'm pretty sure TS knows I'm aware that he's a guy. I knew him back when he was Relic.

Honestly, I really did thought he was gay at first. I never really asked him about it, becuase its a touchy subject, and I didn't want to offend him. So I just kind of played along. I'm not gay, nor bi myself, but that's how I am around gay people. I "play flirt" with them, since most gay people are really outgoing.

I'm just comfortable with my sexuality to play flirt with gay males.

Edited by shiznak

I'm pretty sure TS knows I'm aware that he's a guy. I knew him back when he was Relic.

Honestly, I really did thought he was gay at first. I never really asked him about it, becuase its a touchy subject, and I didn't want to offend him. So I just kind of played along. I'm not gay, nor bi myself, but that's how I am around gay people. I "play flirt" with them, since most gay people are really outgoing.

I'm just comfortable with my sexuality to play flirt with gay males.

1585tus.jpg

CONFESSION NUMBER 26

I am currently looking at Calgary Lame stuff on the NHL store for xmas present ideas for my best Friend.... I feel dirty... :sadno:

If hockey stuff wasn't so expensive i'd buy her Canuck gear so you know she would have real hockey gear from a real hockey team.

I have to admit i thought this was a roman catholic only thread when i kept seeing the title! Glad is not :lol:

I confess im lazy and my grammar and spelling is mutch better then i do here and i know frustrates some of u with my mistakes and i keep telling myself to correct more but i never end up doing it lol

Im also confess that i think a lot of conservative ideas are overrated but generaly make the most sense

As well i confess i no longer hate the bruins infact i like and apreciate a lot of there players like bergeron krejici and even a part of me no longer hates marchand lol

CONFESSION NUMBER 24

Sometimes when TS is at work I will creep CDC on his profile just as a day in life of TS and I am frightned and want to go home. Here's looking at you Shizzy and Gross Misconduct and the Jabronies who think he is a girl :bigblush: .

Confession Number 25

I ship CDC'er's

Toews and Otis :wub:

Say waaat? Im so confused.

More than usual I mean.