The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

Double standard. We need the seat up to pee, yet we never harass them for leaving it down lol

"honey, you left the toilet seat up again!"

"yeah, well, you left the toilet seat down. there, you see? i just poked a giant hole in to your story"

13260288_960007500783068_511457083346180

Confession. I have a habit of getting REALLY excited about new people I meet if I like them. It's almost like a platonic crush. I will think they're the most beautiful/handsome, smart, funny people in the world, and I'll be mildly obsessed with hanging out with them. Then I come on too strong and scare them off. I can't help it though;  I just love new friends!

2 minutes ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

If all of your friends were jumping off of the Bay Bridge, would you do it too? ::D

1 minute ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

if your peers jumped off a bridge, would you join them?

don't you sass me! go to your room

Great minds...and I am afraid of bridges, so definitely not! 

3 minutes ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

Confession. I have a habit of getting REALLY excited about new people I meet if I like them. It's almost like a platonic crush. I will think they're the most beautiful/handsome, smart, funny people in the world, and I'll be mildly obsessed with hanging out with them. Then I come on too strong and scare them off. I can't help it though;  I just love new friends!

new guy: hai i'm new in town and im wondering if...

thrusty: YOU'RE CUTE. IMA LICK YOUR FACE

new guy: walks away

thrusty: awe, every time! *dear confessions thread*

1 minute ago, ShakyWalton said:

You must have been crushed when Zayn left.

Sorta, but I called that way back when What Makes You Beautiful came out. Happens to every boy band. Most people seemed to think  it would be Harry but I always thought it would be Zayn.

I'm kinda shocked you not only picked up on what 1D was but know about Zayn too :P

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

new guy: hai i'm new in town and im wondering if...

thrusty: YOU'RE CUTE. IMA LICK YOUR FACE

new guy: walks away

thrusty: awe, every time! *dear confessions thread*

Ok, first of all I've only licked women's faces...

1 minute ago, Wild Sean Monahan said:

Sorta, but I called that way back when What Makes You Beautiful came out. Happens to every boy band. Most people seemed to think  it would be Harry but I always thought it would be Zayn.

I'm kinda shocked you not only picked up on what 1D was but know about Zayn too :P

ha..you are never to old for a little 1D.