The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mike and Perry this morning on the Team

johngould21

I must say that I was very impressed with their show this morning, one of the first times in a long time that I've listened to the Team early in the morning. Their segment on kids in sports and the cost etc., with getting those kids into elite programs was first class. Many great calls, which all the other hosts seem to put on hold throughout an entire show, so that we can listen to the hosts drivel for the entire program.

Well done Team, hopefully you consider either of these two for a job on your station rather than what you have on air in that time slot presently.

I hate how they don't talk about the canucks anymore. I realize it's the offseason but they should be able to still fill a couple hours in the morning with canuck related talk

You should learn to enjoy some other sports. Sports talk radio cannot be dominated by Canucks talk 365 days a year. There is nothing to talk about right now with the team. I am personally happy that I can turn on the radio and not be bored to death with some stale old Canucks topic. Look at this board recently, there is hardly a whisper about the team because nothing is going on.

You should learn to enjoy some other sports. Sports talk radio cannot be dominated by Canucks talk 365 days a year. There is nothing to talk about right now with the team. I am personally happy that I can turn on the radio and not be bored to death with some stale old Canucks topic. Look at this board recently, there is hardly a whisper about the team because nothing is going on.

Lawn darts.

I know they're banned, but where's all that talk?

Archived