The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2014-15

Nail

Oil Slick Times

Edmonton Oilers

Greetings CDCFL!

I was very excited after discussing the potential hiring this afternoon, and am delighted to take over operations as of today. I was looking to take on a rebuild, and have certainly found exactly what I was looking for.

In order to ensure my long-term commitment to the team, I set out to find an assistant GM to help with the workload. I needed a prospect driven stats master, and believe I`ve found much more than that. As my first act as GM, I am proud to announce the hiring of TheMinister as my new partner (AGM/PIC).

We are looking forward to working with those of you we`ve known for a longtime, and equally anticipate meeting those of you we dont know. We have challenges ahead of us, but are open to discuss all business effective immediately.

Please contact TheMinister or Greensman for any inquiries, while we get into daily operations and come up with a set of goals for the coming months.

Sincerely,

Greensman

Thank you Nail for the invitation!

It's a pleasure to be working with GM greensman to right the ship in Edmonton. Together we believe we can make a perennial contender.

Our offices are immediately open for business but many internal discussions will need to take place as we decide which direction to take.

I look forward to working with those GMs that already know me and those that have yet to be acquainted.

Chicago Blackhawks Roster Update

Tomas Tatar - Joe Thornton - Elias Lindholm

Josh Bailey - Brock Nelson - Matt Read

Jason Zucker - Chris Kelly - Joel Ward

Tobias Rieder - Dominic Moore - Josh Jooris

Sven Andrighetto

Brian Campbell - Johnny Boychuk

Sergei Gonchar - Jacob Trouba

Nick Holden - Oskar Klefboom

Eric Gelinas - Ben Chiarot

Sergei Bobrovsky

Niklas Svedberg