The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fantasy Hockey Advice

Danthecanucksfan

Johansen is doing good??? Is an 11 game scoring streak not enough to elevate him to Parise's great status that you gave him?

I really like this trade for you. OEL is better than Barrie, if anything Parise and Johansen are a saw off but Johansen is younger. If all it takes to get the deal is including Oshie, by all means do it.

Keep MacKinnon unless you get fair market value.

One thing you need to do is stop thinking so much. Wait it out with elite talent. Even if he has a lesser year than last year, he is keeper gold. If you can be competitive without him producing at his expected level, you are in a good spot because if and when he does crank it up, you will be better off. That could be the difference between 4th and 1st place.

I accepted the trade. I was super happy when it was offered but figured I'd ask to see what others think of it. I wanted Johansen at the draft but he got taken 1 spot ahead of me and now I can get him. OEL was a beast for me last year. Dont care for Oshie or Barrie and Parise, like you said, is a wash at worst with Johansen

I have been waiting on MacKinnon and will continue to. I cant get decent value for him right now and I think he'll snap out of it sometime.

I just got offered Toews for Spezza, do I do it?

Stats in my head-to-head league that matter are G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG

I'm leaning heavily against it, just wanted to get a second opinion.

I would say no considering he's moved up to the first line with Benn and Seguin. For now that's not a good move, I mean there's a reason why he sent you that trade.

If you counter for something additional you need it might be worth it.

Okay so which is the better package!?!

Jakub Voracek

Cam Fowler

Loui Eriksson

Or

Alex Pietrangelo

Tanner Pearson

Mikael Granlund

??

Oh ya my league is goals, assists, gwg, ppp, +-, shots,

Pretty equal, I like the 2nd one if granlund starts putting some in the net. Pearson has been on fire with carter and toffoli.

I'd go with #2 at the moment

Playoffs yes. Categories: G, A, SHOTS, PPP, +/-, HITS, PIMS

Trade:

TJ Oshie

Tyson Barrie

Zach Parise

Receive:

Ryan Johansen

Oliver Ekman-Larsson

Yes or no to this?

Oshie has been absolute garbage this season so far. Barrie is starting to come on now. Parise has been great

Johansen is doing good. Ekman-Larsson not as good of a start, but he is too good to stay down, or is it the Coyotes that are keeping him down?

Rest of my team:

FWDS: Seguin, MacKinnon, Landeskog, Plekanec, Tarasenko, Kucherov, Pearson, Krieder, Stastny (IR)

D: Pietrangelo, Daley, Edler, Visnovsky, Hedman (IR)

G: Bishop, Anderson

Lastly, should I trade MacKinnon or keep him and wait out his slow start? Not sure what I can get for him though.

I wouldn't. You're much stronger at C and D than at LW. Plus Parise has a long history of being this good, and I'm not convinced that Johansen will keep up the pace all season (although he's super talented).

I'd be willing to move MacKinnon if the return was decent. He's not going to be this bad all year, but I don't think he'll be as good as he was last year either. Typical sophomore slump.

I'm in a day to day league, just regular G/A/P scoring. I got offered Carter and Stepan for Eberle and Moulson. Seems pretty fair, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

Carter plays on one of the most productive lines in the league, hard to resist.

I'd say if your team is doing well that you shouldn't change it, but if you're looking to shake it up go for it.

Eberle has been doing alright, and I feel like by the end of the season Eberle and Carter will pretty much have the same amount of points if they both stay healthy. I'm unsure about Stepan though, anyone know if he's gonna play on the Rangers top line?

Hey guys, looking for some advice!

I'm in the market for a long-term keeper prospect. A couple of guys I have on my radar are Virtanen, Wennberg, Milano, Larkin, Lazar, Tatar, Fiala, Fabbri, Pulkkinen, Jaskin, Jurco...

How would you rank their long-term offensive potential? Our scoring system doesn't reward PIM's or shots, but every other offensive category.

Thanks!

Ok I'm need some your expert advice here people.

I'm in a keeper league where we start 2 goalies, stats are: Wins, Saves, GAA and Save %. You need a minimum of 3 starts per week combined. Right now my goalies are Rask, Bernier and Khudobin. Obv Khudobin doesn't play much this year so I was gonna drop him for either Reimer or Svedberg.

I would be doing this so when Bos or Tor play 4 games in a week I can dress both goalies and be guaranteed the 3 starts.

So who should I get between Reimer and Svedberg?

Ok I'm need some your expert advice here people.

I'm in a keeper league where we start 2 goalies, stats are: Wins, Saves, GAA and Save %. You need a minimum of 3 starts per week combined. Right now my goalies are Rask, Bernier and Khudobin. Obv Khudobin doesn't play much this year so I was gonna drop him for either Reimer or Svedberg.

I would be doing this so when Bos or Tor play 4 games in a week I can dress both goalies and be guaranteed the 3 starts.

So who should I get between Reimer and Svedberg?

Svedberg

Need some other peoples advice on what to do. I am in the ESPN Fantasy Hockey and I currently have 4 goalies, but I have to drop one of them, because Bobrovsky is no longer on the IR but I really don't know which one to drop.

The 4 goalies I have is Niemi, Bobrovsky, Mason, and Ward. It's either I drop Mason or Ward, but picking between them both is tough, because you'd expect Mason to get more wins with the more offensive power the Flyers have, but their defence is very weak which doesn't help your goalie. Then you have Carolina who has a better defence which is better for the goalie, but their offense isn't as strong as the flyers. Plus Ward has 3 more wins then Mason, they both have the same goals against with 31, but Ward has played 1 more game. Ward has a better goals against with 2.57, but Mason has a better save percentage .914.

Any advice would sure help!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived