The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Quarantine

Rate this topic

Well this sucks, mostly because now EVERYONE who voted for Apples is suspect.

I outlined why Apples was probably NOT mafia in my little player expose and yet two TP still chose to vote for Apples. WTF? Really ladies?

112 this may be a master game orchestrated by you, after your vote for Apples last round I had a re-read of the entire thread and really this could be the case. I never got the sense from you that you were mafia until this last round.

Kakanucks you have barely contributed to this game, you have voted to not get god killed and only offered up any kind of post when directly accused of being mafia, the only reason I didn't vote yo fine ass outta this game last round is because of bassi's final post before he was hung and I really didn't want to see a tied lynch vote.

Otherwise, ultimately, you have played a great game if you are the final mafia, you have made the votes necessary, but have failed to address any suspicion tossed your way. Your early votes do match that of a tp not knowing who the mafia are, and you voted with the town on almost every major vote. However you seemed to only jump on the voting of Mafia out of the game when it was apparent that they were going to be hung anyways.

Bottom line is you are all suspicious as hell. But we only have one chance to get this right now. So I will hold off to see how the ladies vote.

Fine.

I hate these, they make me a target.

Here is my summary -everyone is suspicious.

LL Cool A- voted with the majority on all but 2 votes (3rd and last round). wrote a couple summaries.

112- voted with the majority the first 2 rounds and the last 2 rounds. Didn't vote in the 4th round. Voted with the majority last 2 rounds. Voting with the majority at the times she did seems like she is trying to stay under the radar. Out of all the votes she cast* the only ones that were maf were the ones when she voted with the majority. * she also voted for K-nucks one round.... dunno bout that one...

K-nucks voted for apples twice, only vote with the majority only 3 times dral, bassi and apples. The bassi vote was the only time she voted for a mafia. Also didn't vote in the second round.

vote aladeen for now.

Fine.

I hate these, they make me a target.

Here is my summary -everyone is suspicious.

LL Cool A- voted with the majority on all but 2 votes (3rd and last round). wrote a couple summaries.

112- voted with the majority the first 2 rounds and the last 2 rounds. Didn't vote in the 4th round. Voted with the majority last 2 rounds. Voting with the majority at the times she did seems like she is trying to stay under the radar. Out of all the votes she cast* the only ones that were maf were the ones when she voted with the majority. * she also voted for K-nucks one round.... dunno bout that one...

K-nucks voted for apples twice, only vote with the majority only 3 times dral, bassi and apples. The bassi vote was the only time she voted for a mafia. Also didn't vote in the second round.

vote aladeen for now.

Lol you're absolutely right doing that did make you a target its pretty evident now you are the final mafia but it doesnt even look like 112 or kak is gonna bother to show up and vote you off, we will see though.

You knOw what otherwise i am changing my vote from you because even if you are the last mafia and i am pretty sure you are the TP apathy lost us this game and the most apathetic player is kakanucks so

unvote otherwise; vote kakanucks

You knOw what otherwise i am changing my vote from you because even if you are the last mafia and i am pretty sure you are the TP apathy lost us this game and the most apathetic player is kakanucks so

unvote otherwise; vote kakanucks

yea sorry guys, I haven't been really paying attention much in this game... and the times I tried to follow gut instinct it was way off lol...just ask toews.

at this point I'm just gonna randomly vote 112.

I'm sorry my fellow TPs....... :(

You knOw what otherwise i am changing my vote from you because even if you are the last mafia and i am pretty sure you are the TP apathy lost us this game

Sorry, not apathetic but have lots more work to do than I'm used to lately

I'll stick with what said last round- it has to be otherwise if it's not Apples. I can't see Kakanucks being mafia with how the votes went on her.

Vote otherwise

Sorry, not apathetic but have lots more work to do than I'm used to lately

I'll stick with what said last round- it has to be otherwise if it's not Apples. I can't see Kakanucks being mafia with how the votes went on her.

Vote otherwise

Pretty sure this is past the deadline but if its not unvote 112; vote otherwise

Lynched: None

Mafia Kill: Aladeen

Vigilante kill: None

~~~

PLAYER LIST

GM
Master Radishes

Players

1. Rick Grimes
2. Kryten
3. g_bassi13
4. StevenStamkos
5. Aladeen
6. Virtanen87
7. Intoewsables
8. canucksfan9191
9. otherwise
10. BurrDaMan
11. Dral
12. VICanucksfan5551
13. One one two
14. Beluga Whale
15. OurTimeToShine
16. KingAlex
17. TimeLord
18. IlDuce39
19. Framing Dragon
20. mau5trap
21. King Heffy
22. AppleJack
23. Kakanucks
24. Apples

Total: 3/24

~~~

Deceased
BurrDaMan [Lynched: Infected with Ebola]
King Heffy [Mafia kill: Town]
Rick Grimes [Vigilante kill: Town]

KingAlex [Lynched: Infected with Ebola]

OurTimeToShine [God kill: Infected with Ebola]

ilduce39 [Mafia kill: Town]
canucksfan9191 [Vigilante kill: Infected with Ebola]

mau5trap [Lynched: Town]
FramingDragon [Mafia kill: Town]
AppleJack [Vigilante kill: Infected with Ebola]

Dral [Lynched: Town]
Virtanen87 [Mafia kill: Town]

Time Lord [Lynched: Infected with Ebola]
StevenStamkos [Mafia kill: Town]

Kryten [Lynched: Town]
Intoewsables [Mafia kill: Town]

g_bassi13 [Lynched: Infected with Ebola]
Beluga Whale [Mafia kill: Town]

Apples [Lynched: Town]
VICanucksfan5551 [Mafia kill: Town]

Aladeen [Mafia kill: Town]

Okay, in the interests of keeping things from becoming mind-bogglingly confusing for all of us, and for the sake of drama, there will be only one vote this round. No tie-break vote like there normally would be after a tied vote.

One vote. Three players. Figure out which among you is the last Mafia.

Go.

Edit: I am open to changing my decision, though, if anyone objects strongly enough.

Edited by Master Radishes