The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2015 WJHC Pool - League Is Full

AriGold

Nikolay Goldobin

Had his name written down in my post and then removed it for Ehlers because Russia is so odd with how they handle their forwards and got worried he wouldn't get the ice time he should.

Wicked pick, if he gets top line time like he should That 1st line for Russia could be in a whole different class then the rest of the tournie.

Had his name written down in my post and then removed it for Ehlers because Russia is so odd with how they handle their forwards and got worried he wouldn't get the ice time he should.

Wicked pick, if he gets top line time like he should That 1st line for Russia could be in a whole different class then the rest of the tournie.

I'm hoping he and Barbashev rip it up together :P

But ya russia is so random.. scherbak who probably would be their best forward isnt on the team lol

You're next up at the podium.

You're next up at the podium.

Yup, was just checking a few things.

I think I have sat on this guy too long and will now select the guy who finished 5th in scoring at last years Tournament with 10 points in 5 games.

Martin Reway !

Max Domi - Martin Reway - Nikolaj Ehlers
Pavel Buchnevich - xxxxxxx
Josh Morrissey - xxxxxx
Canada Goaltenders

Archived