The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Breaking Bad Edition- Hosted by the great MVP

Höglander87

I wasn't converted, promise. I suggest all tps contact me with your role so we can figure out the who the mafia and cult are.

You've obviously been converted if you SERIOUSLY are suggesting that we all trust you now and put all our eggs in 1 basket....

any game with a cult - no one should know everything EVER....

dude... are you cult or a rookie? for real

no one tell this guy anything - even IF he isn't cult now, he will be once we all tell him whats up

also - sheriff... if your investigation comes up miss.... don't tell BW..... mafia/sk should kill BW next round

Yah great thinking dral lets just kill the spokesperson rather than having him investigated... Brilliant buddy, with how ridiculous you are playing you are almost convincing me that you couldn't be mafia cause no one could possibly be this obvious, but yah imma still gonna kill you at least for the shiggles, vig really should have killed you.

Yah great thinking dral lets just kill the spokesperson rather than having him investigated... Brilliant buddy, with how ridiculous you are playing you are almost convincing me that you couldn't be mafia cause no one could possibly be this obvious, but yah imma still gonna kill you at least for the shiggles, vig really should have killed you.

how are you still alive?

Archived