The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Breaking Bad Edition- Hosted by the great MVP

Höglander87

Whats with you making 9/11 jokes poor taste imo

I agree, but the media blew this way out of proportion.(No pun intended)

It's in cruel taste because thousands of people died? I can name 40 events right off the top of my head bigger than 9/11.

If we're talking about innocent lives, than I guess sex is poor taste.(STD)

I guess food is poor taste.(LOL)

And i'm sure that TV is poor taste.

Sure innocent lives were lost, but this event is way too overtalked about, considering the severity. One could argue it was a big event, but only thousands died. Right now thousands of people are dying due to say cold temperatures. Let's make it inappropriate to talk about weather, and let's label the event as The Frozocaust. (Ok, now that could be legit poor taste)

Point is, this was a minor event, and you're mafia.

and your reasoning for voting me? lmao.

Well TBH I'm bandwagon hopping right now but...

vote Zfetch

this guy makes no sense

of course you're going to vote for the person who won't be on until tomorrow...

this guy is pretty much confirmed mafia

why don't we lynch someone who hasn't even posted?

post 162

proved that your reasoning for voting me is stupid

no, just wanted you to see how dumb your reasoning was

unvote; vote otherwise

agree 100%

vote Peaches

guarantee he tries to vote last minute lmao

and your reasoning for voting me? lmao.

You enjoy calling out others on their reasoning but your own reasoning is just on par with if worse than theirs. You've also lmao'd the last couple posts, you're on edge.

That's all I've got lol.

Well TBH I'm bandwagon hopping right now but...

of course you're going to vote for the person who won't be on until tomorrow...

this guy is pretty much confirmed mafia

post 162

proved that your reasoning for voting me is stupid

agree 100%

vote Peaches

guarantee he tries to vote last minute lmao

You enjoy calling out others on their reasoning but your own reasoning is just on par with if worse than theirs. You've also lmao'd the last couple posts, you're on edge.

That's all I've got lol.

nah

i've only called out others cause they make no sense

hell, zfetch was voting me cause he thought i knew 112 was mafia?

if this bandwagon isn't suspicious idk what is

Peaches is probably getting god-killed so unless he votes there's no reason for everyone to vote him rn...unless it's a mafia sacrifice? Peaches didn't really strike me as that suspicious because he's taken things too personally before (don't take this personally peaches iluvu) and I don't think he'd risk a reaction like that as mafia.

Vote Malkin Cookies

I agree, but the media blew this way out of proportion.(No pun intended)

It's in cruel taste because thousands of people died? I can name 40 events right off the top of my head bigger than 9/11.

If we're talking about innocent lives, than I guess sex is poor taste.(STD)

I guess food is poor taste.(LOL)

And i'm sure that TV is poor taste.

Sure innocent lives were lost, but this event is way too overtalked about, considering the severity. One could argue it was a big event, but only thousands died. Right now thousands of people are dying due to say cold temperatures. Let's make it inappropriate to talk about weather, and let's label the event as The Frozocaust. (Ok, now that could be legit poor taste)

Point is, this was a minor event, and you're mafia.

It's in poor taste when its used as a joke imo. The rest of the bolded is pure senseless drivel and has no bearing to my comment about it being in poor taste

As for the rest of your post it's flat out wrong. 9/11 was used as justification for the GWOT most notably Iraq and Afganistan which have led to countless deaths on both sides so it's far from a minor event.

Maybe I just have to many personal feelings related to my own experiences but I think your use in particular of that photo as a joke was even remotely funny or necessary.

Like I said that's IMO and likely influenced by my own feelings and experiences regarding 9/11and it's impact

Malkin Cookies was eating cookies at his house as usual. The townspeople suspected MC was supplying the Cartel with cookies and milk. 2 TP knocked on his door and dragged him to the townsquare where he was hanged. Malkin Cookies (TP) was lynched by the TP.

Timelord was sitting in the alley smoking meth and scratching a lottery ticket. Timelord was ranting about how he was a time traveller from the year 2300 and that he knew the lottery numbers. Time Lord won $10,000. Todd saw everything so he stabbed Time Lord in the neck, stole the lottery ticket and walked away. The chemicals from the blue meth and the metallic substance from the knife produced a chemical reaction that yiellded water and oxygen. Timelord was stabbed by the SK but was saved by the Meth kit.

Mau5trap was listening to his favourite band. The cartel got tired of listening to this bs every single day so they killed him with a grenade. Mau5trap (Unknown) was killed by the Mafia. (Lold)

Peaches was at his best friend's 10th birthday party. They were at Chuck-e-Cheeses playing with pokemon cards. Jesse Pinkman believed that Peaches was supplying the cartel with fruits so Jesse stole his pokemon cards. Peaches was devastated so he shot himself. Peaches(Mafia) was killed by the Vig

Alive:
1. Beluga Whale
4. King Heffy
6. CanucksLegacy
7. PPCLI
8. Dral
9. Zfetch
12. Time Lord

13. StevenStamkos
17. IlDuce39
18. Mikeyboy44
19. Apples