The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Justice - Game Over, Mafia Win

Master 112

I'm pretty sure that Dral/SS cant be mafia together. Messaged them both and tried to get both of them to admit that their mafia, but neither took the bait. So at this point, I still dont know whose is the remaining mafia.

This game is pretty much over for TPs, its either a mafia or Sk win.

Actually, the game should go to zfetch, since he has the first kill advantaged over mafia.

If its a 3-1 vote for Dral or SS, zfetch will kill the other person left and zfetch wins.

If its a 2-2 vote, than it will a bit more interesting because it will be a 50/50 chance whether zfetch will win, but if he hits TP, than mafia will win.

Ok, heres my crazy proposal for you SS and Dral.

Theres 0.00% chance any of us, the "TPs", winning if we vote 2-2 or 3-1 for Dral or SS.

If you both insists that you're TP, than the best option left for us, the "TPs", to do is to vote for zfetch. The chances of us winning is slim, probably a 0.01% chance, but thats still a greater probability than 0.0% chance lol. Theres a chance, a slim and insignificant one, a 1 in a million one, but theres a CHANCE.

58669-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-Sm9

I'm banking that theres only 5 mafia in this game, you never know, I rather make a vote for a miracle TP win than a vote that guarantees an absolute lost. Dral, SS are you willing to take the leap of faith with me?

Ok, heres my crazy proposal for you SS and Dral.

Theres 0.00% chance any of us, the "TPs", winning if we vote 2-2 or 3-1 for Dral or SS.

If you both insists that you're TP, than the best option left for us, the "TPs", to do is to vote for zfetch. The chances of us winning is slim, probably a 0.01% chance, but thats still a greater probability than 0.0% chance lol. Theres a chance, a slim and insignificant one, a 1 in a million one, but theres a CHANCE.

58669-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-Sm9

I'm banking that theres only 5 mafia in this game, you never know, I rather make a vote for a miracle TP win than a vote that guarantees an absolute lost. Dral, SS are you willing to take the leap of faith with me?

If Zfetch is the SK and we lynch him the mafia win

If Zfetch is the SK and we lynch him the mafia win

If we lynch Dral or SS. Zfetch wins(100%).

If its a tie vote, either mafia(50% chance) or zfetch wins(50% chance).

If we lynch zfetch, either mafia(99.9% chances) or TP wins(0.01% chance).

Theres actually a better chance for TP winning if theres a tie, but the problem is that zfetch will always make a 3-1 vote that will guarantee his win.

So I'm going to

Vote zfetch

and give the tps the 1 in a million shot at winning.

Come join me Dral/SS

Mrs-Featherbottom-Falls-to-Ground-Arrest

I'm so confused right now. I'd like both Dral and SS to persuade me how they're TP. Or else off with one of their heads.

I got some pretty crucial data I got from VIC before he died and Im just reviewing it to see if it's true.

SS, care to invite me into the Apples PM?

Ok it's offical

Vote Apples

Ive thought threw every scenario of me winning, and it's possible for me to lose even if you don't lynch me this round. Ive also come to the conclusion that TP are guarnteed to lose. So Apples trying to justify that, makes me all the more suspicious. Too add on top of that VIC told me before he died that Apples is mafia. He did an investigation behind his back and he came up Mafia. I dont know if this is trustworthy, but it's coming from the judge.

And 112, for now keep it a normal round, unless later we all agree to end it all.

Ok it's officalVote Apples

Ive thought threw every scenario of me winning, and it's possible for me to lose even if you don't lynch me this round. Ive also come to the conclusion that TP are guarnteed to lose. So Apples trying to justify that, makes me all the more suspicious. Too add on top of that VIC told me before he died that Apples is mafia. He did an investigation behind his back and he came up Mafia. I dont know if this is trustworthy, but it's coming from the judge.

And 112, for now keep it a normal round, unless later we all agree to end it all.

Why don't you invite us all into the pm, where Vic said I was mafia.

Come on we know you're the sk..

Archived