The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Justice - Game Over, Mafia Win

Master 112

7 sounds okay for me. I'm waiting for you to act first Zfetch. I don't trust you. I'm assuming at one point you're gonna switch your vote off of apples onto me to tie the vote right?

Of course he is - otherwise he gets lynched. The only choice Zfetch has is if he thinks I'm mafia or Apples is.

you got less then an hour SS to convince ME to change my vote and let the mafia win, so go for it, you have nothing to lose now.

Ill be willing to put the deadline at 7 if everyone agrees. I still need some more comprehension.

#Zfetchforthewin

7 sounds okay for me. I'm waiting for you to act first Zfetch. I don't trust you. I'm assuming at one point you're gonna switch your vote off of apples onto me to tie the vote right?

naw, we won't impose any different deadlines like that. Everyone just lock your votes and actions in if you're okay with the round ending whenever. If not, actions will be considered final at 10:00 as per usual.

naw, we won't impose any different deadlines like that. Everyone just lock your votes and actions in if you're okay with the round ending whenever. If not, actions will be considered final at 10:00 as per usual.

So once everyone locks in actions the round ends?

Archived