The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Justice - Game Over, Mafia Win

Master 112

I'm so confused right now. I'd like both Dral and SS to persuade me how they're TP. Or else off with one of their heads.

I got some pretty crucial data I got from VIC before he died and Im just reviewing it to see if it's true.

SS, care to invite me into the Apples PM?

If you have any doubt that I'm tp just look back to last page. When apples did his little stunt and told me that he was mafia, I immediately called him out in the thread. I changed my vote to him and told everyone else to do the same. I even invited in Dral to the convo.

Apples did the same thing to Dral. However he just denied he was mafia and kept quiet about the whole thing.

Whose move seems to be a TP move? You decide. And there's always the wild card apples in here who I'm not 100% about either.

If you have any doubt that I'm tp just look back to last page. When apples did his little stunt and told me that he was mafia, I immediately called him out in the thread. I changed my vote to him and told everyone else to do the same. I even invited in Dral to the convo.

Apples did the same thing to Dral. However he just denied he was mafia and kept quiet about the whole thing.

Whose move seems to be a TP move? You decide. And there's always the wild card apples in here who I'm not 100% about either.

Change your vote to Apples, eh? You talk the talk but don't vote the vote.... Ok that sounded stupid.

What the heck, how are you guys not sure about me, I'm 100.00% tp, footman watcher, a role I claimed 5 minutes into the game.

ame="StevenStamkos" post="12519548" timestamp="1420303444"]

U do have a point, other then Apples not knowing the possible outcomes, he does seem like a TP.

Should we just vote out Dral? He seems most likely to be mafia IMO. (Apples reasoning aside)

Well you already know I think Dral is mafia so you're gonna have to convince apples

Problem is, that what if one or both of you are secretly mafia? Then it's guarnteed win for you.

Well I'm sure it's not both of us. If it was both of us we would win already by lynching you and killing Dral.

And I've already explained the argument between me and Dral for mafia.

Zfetch, they are both playing you.... think about it... if you get voted off, the mafia win.... I've been voting for you to win this entire time. They are both mafia and trying to survive so they can kill you and win. I'm the only TP left.

Vote SS and SK Apples and you win this game

Zfetch, they are both playing you.... think about it... if you get voted off, the mafia win.... I've been voting for you to win this entire time. They are both mafia and trying to survive so they can kill you and win. I'm the only TP left.

Vote SS and SK Apples and you win this game

Explain how I'm "mafia".

And actually if zfetch ties vote, and sk me, than you(last mafia) will have free shot at zfetch and you win the game.

Dral if you're mafia, vote zfetch, guarantee your win.

If you're TP, I absolutelty encourage you to vote SS and make it a tie vote and give the tps the best shot at winning.

I'm locking in my vote for zfetch and hoping for a miracle tp win

Dral if you're mafia, vote zfetch, guarantee your win.

If you're TP, I absolutelty encourage you to vote SS and make it a tie vote and give the tps the best shot at winning.

I'm locking in my vote for zfetch and hoping for a miracle tp win

Obviously I'm TP... I would have voted Zfetch ages ago if I was mafia

Zfetch, lol vote count is 2 for you 1 for SS and 1 for Apples... if you don't want to be lynched I suggest you change your vote to SS

Archived