The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Justice - Game Over, Mafia Win

Master 112

And that's game. Congratulations to the Mafia for winning this one, and kudos to Apples and StevenStamkos for playing excellently among them!

Roles:

1. VICanucksfan5551 - Judge

2. King Heffy - TP

3. Zfetch – Serial Killer

4. Dral - TP

5. Time Lord - Sheriff

6. BurrDaMan - TP

7. Beluga Whale - Mafia

8. otherwise - TP

9. OurTimeToShine - Mafia (Soldato)

10. Virtanen87 - Vigilante

11. Go Faulk Yourself - TP

12. Peaches - TP

13. Aladeen - Mafia (Underboss)

14. Buddhas Hand - Mafia (Don)

15. Intoewsables - Witness

16. StevenStamkos - Mafia

17. Apples - Mafia (Footman)

18. CanucksLegacy - TP

19. Rick Grimes - TP

20. MikeyBoy44 - Mafia

21. PPCLI - TP (Med Kit)

TOWN roles:

Judge (VICanucksfan5551)—You have the power to overrule any and all lynches in the game. Simply give notice to me if you ever aim to use this ability, and it will be used come nightfall.

NOTE: Should the Vigilante make their own identity public while you are alive, you will have no choice but to order their death upon the next nightfall.

Vigilante (Virtanen87)—You are the Vigilante, the people's doer of justice. Submit up to one name to me per round, and that player will be removed from the game come nightfall.

HOWEVER: If you claim this role in the thread while the Judge is still alive, the Judge has no choice but to order your death upon the next nightfall. Be mindful of this.

Sheriff (Time Lord)—You are the Sheriff. You send me a name to be investigated each round, and I tell you if that person is 'Mafia' or 'Not Mafia.' For certain roles you will receive more detailed results.

Witness (Intoewsables)—You are a Watcher/Tracker hybrid role and are affiliated with the Town. Target a person and you will be made aware of all players who visited them as well as all players whom they visited in that round come nightfall. You can only act every second round, but you may choose the round you first act in.

MAFIA roles:

-Don (Buddhas Hand)—You're the Don, a rich boss with influence and connections in the legal system. Despite the mounting fear and calls for justice, money and your always-respected word still talk to those who hold your fate. You show up as 'Not Mafia' when investigated, although you cannot submit kills on behalf of the Mafia.

-Underboss (Aladeen)—Second-in-command and close friend to the Don, you also have a great deal of influence in the world today. You have the ability to Investigate players every second round, starting in whichever round you choose. Their role (if any) will be revealed to you immediately. Be mindful that Serial Killers will show up as 'TP', however. This investigation also indicates if the player at current holds the Med-kit.

-Soldato (OurTimeToShine)—A loyal brute, you can submit one Kill in the game that is separate from the Mafia kill, effectively giving your team two kills in the same round. This kill cannot be used in the first round. Use it wisely.

Footman (Apples)—You are a low-ranked member of the mafia in this game: similar to the Lackey, you're not aware of who is actually a part of mafia, but you still win with them. Perhaps you should try to find them.

You have the powers of a Watcher/Tracker: target a player and you will be made aware of all players who visited them as well as all players whom they visited in that round come nightfall. You may only use this ability every second round, although you may choose which round to first use it in.

You show up as 'Not Mafia' when investigated, although you cannot submit kills on behalf of the Mafia.

THIRD-PARTY role:

Serial Killer (Zfetch)—You are the Serial Killer in this game. You win with neither the Town nor the Mafia, but on your lonesome. Your goal is to gain control of the vote, thereby eliminating all other factions in the game. Submit up to one name to me each round, and that player will be removed from the game come nightfall. Note that you show up as 'Not Mafia'/'TP' when investigated.

I tri evertim, had I submitted SK Kill as SS I would have won. I know cri evertim.
I should have known SS was mafia when he said "we" in several PM's, but nope, Dral is always suspicous.

At least I killed the vig, eh? And I got 2nd place. -_-

I tri evertim, had I submitted SK Kill as SS I would have won. I know cri evertim.

I should have known SS was mafia when he said "we" in several PM's, but nope, Dral is always suspicous.

At least I killed the vig, eh? And I got 2nd place. -_-

I handed you the game on a silver platter :P

And just for curiosity's sake:

Med kit path

PPCLI (R1) -- Passed to Time Lord and Buddhas Hand; Time Lord won the toss-up.

Time Lord (R2) -- Forgot to submit two names; randomized and sent to StevenStamkos.

StevenStamkos (R3) -- Sent to Aladeen and OurTimeToShine; taken out of the game as both died.

Sheriff investigations

R1: King Heffy

R2: VICanucksfan5551

R3: BurrDaMan

Archived