The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game - Treasure Island [Game Over - Crew wins]

Dral

Kind of agree with this. Kaka seems to be playing the clueless card a little too strong for my liking, although it's hard for me to hold this against him too much since none of us seem to know why the Mafia didn't/couldn't submit a kill last night. Them forgetting to submit a kill seems pretty unlikely, but who knows?

Toews reiterate's Heffy's thoughts on Kakanucks but chooses not to vote for her. Indicative of Kaka's being mafia or am I reading too far into it?

This is turning into a massacre. Did GFY ever get the name of your doc, Zfetch?

No. I didnt have full trust in GFY.

He did trick people last game, and he could've easily been pulling an Apples this game.

If I happen to be around for my inveatigation next round, and they come up as TP, I will inform them and we can strengthen this alliance that yet again, Im not in.

In the meanwhile you can request who you want me to investigate. But, I will have the final say, as I want my first ever investigation to be a good one.

Can anyone confirm or add to?

I actually have had someone PM me saying he investigated and Grimes is TP. (Believe it or not)

Whether the source is trustworthy or not, I don't know. They said their role is a one time thing. Believable enough, cause the person also said they thought TimeLord was TP before his death, and he just so happened to be, so thats what I got.

I actually have had someone PM me saying he investigated and Grimes is TP. (Believe it or not)

Whether the source is trustworthy or not, I don't know. They said their role is a one time thing. Believable enough, cause the person also said they thought TimeLord was TP before his death, and he just so happened to be, so thats what I got.

There seems to be a lot of investigation roles being handed out

Toews reiterate's Heffy's thoughts on Kakanucks but chooses not to vote for her. Indicative of Kaka's being mafia or am I reading too far into it?

I get the same impression from it. I'd be all for the sheriff investigating her.

No. I didnt have full trust in GFY.

He did trick people last game, and he could've easily been pulling an Apples this game.

If I happen to be around for my inveatigation next round, and they come up as TP, I will inform them and we can strengthen this alliance that yet again, Im not in.

In the meanwhile you can request who you want me to investigate. But, I will have the final say, as I want my first ever investigation to be a good one.

If that was the case, he would have outed the specials like he did last game instead of outing Toews. Now we have no clue whether or not you're actually telling the truth about your doc.

Yes, I was just saying that with all the supposed investigation roles one guy was confirmed by investigation so far. The rest have been tp by the sounds of it or I'm sure we would have heard more.

Oh.

Btw Important note: I now have 100% trust in the source that investigated Grimes.

Grimes is not mafia. He is TP.

The person laid out there role, and it sounds more than 100% for real.

Since Grimes is now confirmed TP, I guess we are left to vote out someone else.

If the sheriff could please land a hit, that would be great.

I get the same impression from it. I'd be all for the sheriff investigating her.

If that was the case, he would have outed the specials like he did last game instead of outing Toews. Now we have no clue whether or not you're actually telling the truth about your doc.

Oh no, i'm telling the truth about my supposed doc.

Question is are they telling the truth?

I've been trying to question them and so far there are no flaws in what they said. Time will tell who the real doctor(s) is.

How Dral has been able to make such a good, yet confusing game, I will never know.

Oh no, i'm telling the truth about my supposed doc.

Question is are they telling the truth?

I've been trying to question them and so far there are no flaws in what they said. Time will tell who the real doctor(s) is.

How Dral has been able to make such a good, yet confusing game, I will never know.

Even if that's true, not telling GFY exposes you to potentially being killed and have their identity being lost.

Archived