The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

10 Questions

Junkyard Dog

Who is your CDC counterpart?(ie. someone you're at odds with the most)

just like anybody I disagree in somethings and agree in other things. but if you´re a nice and humble person that´s ok to me. I REALLY don´t like arrogant and racist people. really don´t....

Who is your CDC equal?(ie. someone who's opinions and ideas you agree with the most)

a lot of people. I´m terrible remembering names (real names, not nicknames).

however PPCLI, RUPERTKBD, BOCIVUS, LA MAUVIETTE75, THEMOHAMMADMAN and KURTIS are the ones that comes to mind...

althout if I knew their real names would be better in order to me to show some respect with people I have something in common...

Who do you know or have met on CDC in real life?

none. but if you consider see photos and etc then some CDC users. maybe if Air Canada start fly to other cities in Brazil aside from São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro and make some flights to Canada from Brasilia, Belo Honrizonte and Porto Alegre would be easier and cheaper for us fly to Canada without having to stop in USA...

American Airlines did. you can go to USA via BH, Manaus, POA, CWB, Recife, Fortaleza, Salvador and Brasilia. Brazil isn´t composed by São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro only!!!!!

and what about a direct flight to Vancouver?! if American Airlines can have a flight to LA, Delta Airlines to Chicago and United to Houston so we can have a flight to Vancouver non-stop! I´m pretty sure you guys from Toronto have a B777 you can use and offer direct conections to Asia to the South American market!

Who on CDC would you like to meet in real life?

a lot of people. I´m terrible remembering names (real names, not nicknames).

however PPCLI, RUPERTKBD, BOCIVUS, LA MAUVIETTE75, THEMOHAMMADMAN and KURTIS are the ones that comes to mind...

Who do you think is the greatest contributor on CDC?

people give their contribution to CDC on their very own personal ways. say "the greatest" sounds to much arrogance from my side...

Who do you think is the most underrated contributor on CDC?

people give their contribution to CDC on their very own personal ways even if some people don´t get a personal "taste" from some users . say "the most underrated" sounds to much arrogance from my side...

Who is your favorite Mod on CDC?

DEBLUVSCANUCKS...

she looks like my mother and my sister. when angry they punch the table, shout many insults and make many boys shut up and obey. that´s a hell of scary...

basically seems to be the Canadian version of my mother and sister. if she support Flamengo FC then I would be even more suspicious...

What is your favorite thread?(ie. GDT/PGT, Mafia games, etc.)

all of them. many of them I don´t coment/post but I like them all...

What is your favorite/best sig/profile pic you've seen on CDC?

good question. never tought about it. by the way how I change my profile pic?

What is your favorite/best post/quote you've seen on CDC?

don´t have one. personal opinions, personal choices, If if quote something that´s because I liked but doesn´t mean it´s my favorite. means I agree with that person...

Mine names Peter BTW

• 3 weeks later...

Archived