The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rinne

cuporbust

Anyone wondering what the big deal is bout this guy should turn the channel to 16 right now. This guy is unreal.

.930 sv % and GAA of 2.03 good enough for second only behind price in both.

What really impressive is not just the numbers , but the times of his saves. He has to be the strongest goaltender mentally I have seen , possibly ever. Case in point , his play against the wings right now. His battle level is the highest I have ever seen

What do u think separates this guy from the pack other than the obvious ( his stats and raw skill)?

Anyone wondering what the big deal is bout this guy should turn the channel to 16 right now. This guy is unreal.

What really impressive is not just the numbers , but the times of his saves. He has to be the strongest goaltender mentally I have seen , possibly ever. Case in point , his play against the wings right now. His battle level is the highest I have ever seen

What do u think separates this guy from the pack other than the obvious ( his stats and raw skill)?

Literally changed it to channel 16 and....... it was PGA Tour Golf. Thanks for trolling us.

He's really tall too, which I think puts him above a lot of other goalies. The fact he's so good without having to rely on his size (like NHL 15 players) is terrific, but being able to use his size to his advantage is an asset as well.

He's really tall too, which I think puts him above a lot of other goalies. The fact he's so good without having to rely on his size (like NHL 15 players) is terrific, but being able to use his size to his advantage is an asset as well.

Well if your tall it takes longer to close your pads up but it easier to move side to side to cover the net.

It has its tradeoffs.

I hope you're not just finding out about Rinne. Pekka has been one of the best goaltenders for a long time, but was constantly overshadowed by Lundqvist, Price, Miller, Loungo ect.

I hope you're not just finding out about Rinne. Pekka has been one of the best goaltenders for a long time, but was constantly overshadowed by Lundqvist, Price, Miller, Loungo ect.

Lol. No. I've been aware for a long time just like everyone else. Especially playoffs against us. Just never made a thread bout him

Archived