The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eastside Hockey Manager 2015/Early Access Edition

Rick Grimes

After a mad free agency score in 2016, 2 stanly cups and a trip to the finals, I sold kesler, looch,n some second rounders. Now have 4 1rst round picks in 2018. Shink/turris/yakupov is my new top line as Daniel retired and henrick went to play for st Louis for one more year. Still gonna manage to be 6th-3rd in the west looks like. And damn Thatcher turned into a starter caliber goalie in a hurry.

After a mad free agency score in 2016, 2 stanly cups and a trip to the finals, I sold kesler, looch,n some second rounders. Now have 4 1rst round picks in 2018. Shink/turris/yakupov is my new top line as Daniel retired and henrick went to play for st Louis for one more year. Still gonna manage to be 6th-3rd in the west looks like. And damn Thatcher turned into a starter caliber goalie in a hurry.

Demko's potential does change fast

That is incredible. Like, seriously incredible. Who was he playing with all those years?

Shinkaruk was his winger most of the time, and his most productive years came when Johansen was a UFA and centred the top line for a few years.

And yeah I've never seen a season in this game like that 23/24 one

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a tweak to improve defensemen scoring? It's noticeably lower than in EHM 2007.

It's called tactics ;)

My record season for a D is 101P, by a 34/35yo Drew Doughty. Besides Hanifin, the closest D in scoring that season was about 40P behind. I have no problem with other teams having underwhelming D.

It's called tactics ;)

My record season for a D is 101P, by a 34/35yo Drew Doughty. Besides Hanifin, the closest D in scoring that season was about 40P behind. I have no problem with other teams having underwhelming D.

Never set tactics in either game. And it's a league wide problem this time. It took 30 points to break top 30 in defenseman scoring. Scoring in general is down as a whole. Not a single team averaged more than 3 goals a game. Scoring is way down, like in the NHL in R.L. last season, but even worse.

I guess it's fine because it's a sim but you want it to be as close as possible. At least I do.

Edited by Tortorella's Rant

AnthonyM.jpg

I guess Anthony Mantha isn't too bad

Man, do you play ever day?

Anyway. My last season the team took a huge nose dive. Sedins skating ability is gone. We won the Cup against Boston, barely, in a miraculous run where we finished 7th in the conference and made the playoffs last day. But the twins game now has dropped off so much. Dank led the way with 44 points and the team finished last with 70 points lmao.