The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stripping will now only be legal in Saskatchewan if it’s for charity or community benefit

Lockout Casualty

now there's a debate about if Tisdale should change its motto from the land of rape and honey.... This why people make fun of this place.

There was a woman who commented on that story on the CBC website. She said "Just change it to the land of rapeseed and honey".

I had been thinking the same thing, but it appears to be far too simple a solution for them. :rolleyes:

I worked as a DJ in a strip club for about six months. All my friends thought I had the greatest job in the world, but the truth was, it got old very quickly.

I honestly can't remember the last time I went into a strip club, unless you count those clubs that I used to gig at, that booked strippers during the day.

I'm actually super curious, is there a technique that all peeler DJs learn to be completely indecipherable on the mic? "*muffled muffled muffled sounds coming up to the stage is CANDY muffle muffle muffle" or is that just something that happens naturally?

:lol:

now there's a debate about if Tisdale should change its motto from the land of rape and honey.... This why people make fun of this place.

i thought they already changed it to canola and honey?

anyways, back when i was a youngin, before we moved out of Sask and down to the US of A, we were coming back from a hockey tourney at tisdale (or we were driving back through it, can't remember the specifics), and we stopped by the sign that says welcome to tisdale, the land of rape and honey, and took some sharpies and changed "and" to "your". we thought we were hilarious and that it was the greatest thing ever, but I imagine that happens a lot...

I'm actually super curious, is there a technique that all peeler DJs learn to be completely indecipherable on the mic? "*muffled muffled muffled sounds coming up to the stage is CANDY muffle muffle muffle" or is that just something that happens naturally?

:lol:

Yeah. You have to take a course....

Archived