The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

No matter how you add it up, Harper’s fiscal record is a catastrophe

Lockout Casualty

Is he from Quebec? Is he a Liberal who leans separatist? Again, I dont know enough about this stuff. I try to read up on it but I get lost when they all lie about everything.

How hard is it to be honest for all these guys?

I hoped one day a politician couldn't be bought or altered when in office but I think that hope is doubtful.

Is he from Quebec? Is he a Liberal who leans separatist? Again, I dont know enough about this stuff. I try to read up on it but I get lost when they all lie about everything.

How hard is it to be honest for all these guys?

truth be told....they're all the same.

I like May. She's incredibly intelligent but doesn't stand a chance outside of Vancouver island.

It's the devil you know or the devil you dont. Snd the devil i know....wears to much make up and listens to terrible music. Time for a change

Yeah, because he opened SK up for business. We've had so many new and cool restaurants open up in MJ in the last few years.

Now fix all the highways and bam best leader ever eh? :)

I can honestly say my company during basement oil prices still keeps growing in Saskatchewan.

If only eh?

Mid 30's champ. But thanks. Now are you adding anything or just constantly violating board rules?

That's just your opinion - nothing you've said can be backed up by facts and stats

anything good that isn't a big box chain? Might be there for a wedding in August and this fat kid likes food

As far as MJ goes, Rock Creek on Thatcher is really good. If you're looking for more of a home cooked meal that's a restaurant, there's Prairie Oasis right off the #1 on the east side of town... it's part of a gas station, but the food is still real good.

If you're looking for places in Regina, I haven't been there enough recently to give you a good restaurant.

Now fix all the highways and bam best leader ever eh? :)

I can honestly say my company during basement oil prices still keeps growing in Saskatchewan.

The highways are okay, but here in Moose Jaw, our roads are half potholes. Get that fixed, and he'll be a beaut

That's just your opinion - nothing you've said can be backed up by facts and stats

Again are you going to add anything?

Want stats? The Conservatives have a majority government and have governed for 10 years now. Again any media outlets are far from fact they're selling stories.

Now are you at least giving your opinion or just jumping in with rubbish that has no point to the subject.

As far as MJ goes, Rock Creek on Thatcher is really good. If you're looking for more of a home cooked meal that's a restaurant, there's Prairie Oasis right off the #1 on the east side of town... it's part of a gas station, but the food is still real good.

If you're looking for places in Regina, I haven't been there enough recently to give you a good restaurant.

No no, my buddies are from a place called estevan (spelling?) and are doing their ceremony in Moosejaw. I'll check it out ya, I love mroe home cooked meals personally and gas station or not. if it's good i'll eat

the irony of making statements about violating board rules when refusing to stay on topic is amusing if nothing else.

Nothing RS has posted has had a single shred of factual evidence or a link or anything posted behind it. But everything I have posted was opinion. Then all my links were biased and all...opinions.

You might be right sadly. Expected better of RS, great hockey person, terrible political debater

The highways are okay, but here in Moose Jaw, our roads are half potholes. Get that fixed, and he'll be a beaut

I listen to Wall a lot on am 650 and like he says 50 years of ndp neglect on infrastructure will take time to address. At least he is being honest and not promising the world all at once. By far the best premier in Canada.

the irony of making statements about violating board rules when refusing to stay on topic is amusing if nothing else.

Nothing RS has posted has had a single shred of factual evidence or a link or anything posted behind it. But everything I have posted was opinion. Then all my links were biased and all...opinions.

You might be right sadly. Expected better of RS, great hockey person, terrible political debater

Seriously, now you have a fan boy lmao. I've never left topic so not sure about your irony bit. All you are doing is blaming every issue today on the Government, which is fine to do so but not giving any credit for the successes of this Government. Again not very difficult to find links to media outlets friendly to a political position. Hell even the bloc has friendly views by certain papers and media.

It's funny not saying you specifically, but to those who keep thinking the Liberals are so different should look over the years how many Conservative bills they supported. Might be a surprise to a lot of folks.

I listen to Wall a lot on am 650 and like he says 50 years of ndp neglect on infrastructure will take time to address. At least he is being honest and not promising the world all at once. By far the best premier in Canada.

50....years?

Blakely first NDP 11 years

Devine PC (so much damage done under him) 9 years

Romanow NDP 10 years

Calvert NDP 6 years

Wall SP 8 years.

11+10+6 ='s...50?

Conservative math ladies and gentlemen...

Again are you going to add anything?

Want stats? The Conservatives have a majority government and have governed for 10 years now. Again any media outlets are far from fact they're selling stories.

Now are you at least giving your opinion or just jumping in with rubbish that has no point to the subject.

Cons have had a majority for 4 years, have governed for over 10 and have failed to balance a budget, enact any viable legislation to the betterment of canadians and are relying on attack ads not their record in government to push them through to another government.....

Stop using the word opinion until you can actually post a SINGLE FACT BASED ARGUMENT please.

No no, my buddies are from a place called estevan (spelling?) and are doing their ceremony in Moosejaw. I'll check it out ya, I love mroe home cooked meals personally and gas station or not. if it's good i'll eat

Esty's interesting, been there a couple times. Do you know where in Moose Jaw they're doing the wedding? And if Prairie Oasis is as good as it was a couple years ago, it'll be good today.

50....years?

Romanow NDP 10 years

Calvert NDP 6 years

Wall SP 8 years.

11+10+6 ='s...50?

Check your facts champ. Ndp has governed Saskatchewan for 47 years.

Ndp ignorance ladies and gentlemen....

Same party hippy.

50....years?

Romanow NDP 10 years

Calvert NDP 6 years

Wall SP 8 years.

11+10+6 ='s...50?

Buddy... Tommy Douglas was the 1st NDP Premier of SK, but he was good. It must be Lloyd or after Wall's talking about

Archived