The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (2015/16 Season)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

• 2 weeks later...

League Announcement

UFA/RFA/FA Signing

Thanks to PK for the idea in regards to signing players I will be using the same sheet with a couple minor tweaks

In doing so this will keep all the info categorized and easy for me to look at instead of sifting through each PM and possibly forgetting about some others

Please only send one form per player

Here is the link to the form

UFA/RFA/Re-Signing Form: STHS UFA/RFA/Re-Signing Form

***Please include some sort of explanation as to what role the player will have with your team and why he should sign with you

This form is also posted on the 1st page of this thread

Any questions please ask

League Announcement

UFA/RFA/FA Signing

Thanks to PK for the idea in regards to signing players I will be using the same sheet with a couple minor tweaks

In doing so this will keep all the info categorized and easy for me to look at instead of sifting through each PM and possibly forgetting about some others

Please only send one form per player

Here is the link to the form

UFA/RFA/Re-Signing Form: STHS UFA/RFA/Re-Signing Form

***Please include some sort of explanation as to what role the player will have with your team and why he should sign with you

This form is also posted on the 1st page of this thread

Any questions please ask

I believe I sent one in for Santorelli a few weeks back (didn't you post this link a few weeks ago? I could be wrong)

Will I have to fill one out again?

I believe I sent one in for Santorelli a few weeks back (didn't you post this link a few weeks ago? I could be wrong)

Will I have to fill one out again?

I have that offer

This form has been posted for a couple weeks on the 1st page but I never made a formal announcement until tonight

You do not need to send in another one

VC, once we have our 23 man roster set, can we keep picking NHL calibre players for our minor league team as well? Would allow us to have ready players to step in if injuries occur compared to prospects or will there be some sort of rules/regulations/restrictions for this :huh:

League Announcement

I have had a few GM's with question regarding CHL/AHL age qualifications

Players drafted from a CHL team are not permitted to play in the AHL unless they are 20 years old by September 15th of the particular season in question

If the player in question is drafted straight out of Europe/Russia/USHL or any other league he is eligible to play on your AHL team

I will post this info on the 1st page

Any questions please ask

VC, once we have our 23 man roster set, can we keep picking NHL calibre players for our minor league team as well? Would allow us to have ready players to step in if injuries occur compared to prospects or will there be some sort of rules/regulations/restrictions for this :huh:

Of your 18 Skaters on your AHL roster 7 of them can be considered "veterans"

To simplify this rule you are only allowed to have 7 players 27 years of age or older, the rest have to be 26 years old or younger

There are more rules to this but for simplicity sake we will follow the above guidelines

This info will also be posted on the 1st page

• 2 weeks later...

League Announcement

I have been working on few things with the simulator over the last few days and I finally was able to get the STHS client (the program GM's use to set lines) to download the league file automatically

STHS V2 Client : Version 2.3.1

Please download the latest STHS client with the link provided above

If you have any questions regarding this please ask

PS: Please download the latest STHS Client form the link above

League Announcement

For GM's who have sent me UFA//RFA offers I will only be responding back to you if they don't accept their initial offer or if your offer is out to lunch

Remember league minimum is $575,000

Please use this form when sending offers to me (whatever you send to me I will get automatically)

Here is the link to the form again

STHS UFA/RFA/Re-Signing Form

Archived