The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Re-Signing Melker Karlson

Interesting, looks like good farm Depth

LOL... I love it.

People didn't even bother to read the player. He's been playing in the league this year for 53 games. It's his first season.

13 goals, 11 assists = 24 points in 53 games is not too shabby at all. He isn't farm depth at this point.

2014-2015 SEASON STATISTICS GP G A P +/- PIM PP SH GWG S S% REGULAR SEASON 53 13 11 24 -3 20 1 0 2 100 13.0

This thread should be labelled as "re-signing" because that's what it is really is.

Sharks found a good player in this guy.

LOL... I love it.

People didn't even bother to read the player. He's been playing in the league this year for 53 games. It's his first season.

13 goals, 11 assists = 24 points in 53 games is not too shabby at all. He isn't farm depth at this point.

2014-2015 SEASON STATISTICS GP G A P +/- PIM PP SH GWG S S% REGULAR SEASON 53 13 11 24 -3 20 1 0 2 100 13.0

This thread should be labelled as "re-signing" because that's what it is really is.

haha my bad, I did not know who he was tbh, I went to his HockeyDB profile and I missed the NHL stats I guess haha.

Where do you think he will slot in?

haha my bad, I did not know who he was tbh, I went to his HockeyDB profile and I missed the NHL stats I guess haha.

Seems like he's a good second to third line potential. When you think about it, 13 goals and 11 assists shows that he's able to adapt to the league quite well.

The progress that he's made is substantial. Hopefully he'll be able to carry the momentum over to the next year. Sharks got a free player who can produce.

he was called up to play top six due to injuries, don't remember who he was filling in for, but he played so well he kept his job.

LOL... I love it.

I have edited the original post.

Archived