The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If You're Interested In Seeing Eichel And Reinhart Go Head To Head....

It looks like the Sabres are streaming the intrasquad game tonight. It's a regular 60 minute game with 2 squads going against each other. Eichel on one team, Reinhart on the other.

17,115 paying fans in attendance. Tickets were $10 and parking was discounted. I thought about going, but I've had very little energy lately.

If you all bum-rush the stream and slow it down for me then I will hate you all !!!! :lol:

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=666&id=832200&lang=en

*edit* Corrected the attendance number. 17,115 paying fans in attendance for the scrimmage!

Lol Kea Looked like he wanted to seriously do some damage

Chapman and that wild hair got some good ones in as well. That punch from Kia near the end was a slobber knocker to the face. Chapman had to have seen stars from that one.

Edmonton (McDavid) = 6,000 fans with free admission.

Buffalo (Eichel) = 15,000+ paying fans.

Buffalo >>> Edmonton

I agree completely... been to both Buffalo and Edmonton and would rather live in Buffalo for sure. I have a feeling that in 5-7 years looking back on this Draft Sabres fans are going to be so happy they didn't win the draft lottery.

I agree completely... been to both Buffalo and Edmonton and would rather live in Buffalo for sure. I have a feeling that in 5-7 years looking back on this Draft Sabres fans are going to be so happy they didn't win the draft lottery.

People here were happy with either player even before the draft actually.

There were businesses and restaurants that had Eichel on their billboards on draft day and people were setting off fireworks in the Southtowns (suburbs) when the draft was over.

Eichel will be great for Buffalo obviously. Trading Zadorov though, ouch.

I'll be rooting for Zadorov in Colorado, but he was a problem child. He got suspended by the team 2 times last year. The Sabres included 2 problem players in that trade package for a very good player in ROR.

Somebody didn't like that I made a Sabres thread on CDC.... one vote - one star rated thread. :lol:

There are Eichel and Reinhart fans on this board so I wanted to let people know about the stream just in case they were bored tonight.

Sorry Mr. 1 star. ::D:P

You mean like the Taylor/Tyler draft year;).

Archived