The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 16 Custom Cover Requests

With the disgrace of what is the actual NHL 16 cover, I thought I'd try my hand at making my own. So what I'm gonna do is have people here request who they'd like on a cover and I'll try my best to get it done. As of now I'll take the first 3-5 people who request something, and maybe get them done within the next 1-2 weeks.

Also I only found an xbox one template so if anyone wants a PS4 cover you're gonna have to find the template and send it cuz I cant find one right now! Lastly, if the player you want doesn't have a good quality high-res picture of them it won't turn out well, so I'll take the requests whose players have good renders. Thanks everyone!

UPDATE #1: Pavel Datsyuk (Requested by MovesLikeDatsyuk)

34fcqht.png

UPDATE #2: Victor Hedman (Requested By Nail3738)

2w6gils.png

UPDATE #3: Jake Virtanen Team Canada (Requested By TheOddCanuckling)

2co1wn6.png

With the disgrace of what is the actual NHL 16 cover, I thought I'd try my hand at making my own. So what I'm gonna do is have people here request who they'd like on a cover and I'll try my best to get it done. As of now I'll take the first 3-5 people who request something, and maybe get them done within the next 1-2 weeks.

Also I only found an xbox one template so if anyone wants a PS4 cover you're gonna have to find the template and send it cuz I cant find one right now! Lastly, if the player you want doesn't have a good quality high-res picture of them it won't turn out well, so I'll take the requests whose players have good renders. Thanks everyone!

UPDATE #1: Pavel Datsyuk (Requested by MovesLikeDatsyuk)

34fcqht.png

Ohhhhh Sooo Good!!! Good Job dude!

Those are REALLY good.

This is probably one that'll be hard to find, so if you can't do it don't worry but a Kesler and Silfverberg duo would be awesome.

You should make a Sedin Twin cover!! You're covers are the best I've seen. Im pretty sure every Canuck fan would love a Sedin cover.

Thanks so much for the kind comments! Will definitely want to try to do both of these covers, will probably get them done in the next month or so!

Archived