The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The BC Liberals and their multiple ongoing scandals - Updated.

TOMapleLaughs

not really that party was made up of former so-creds. When the so-creds dismantled they created the b.c liberals.

I thought Wison brought the party back to the forefront with Tiabchi, but then was forced out by the old guard from the Socreds? 

Quick Christy, have someone take a photo of yourself smiling and doing yoga with Drake in front of the Olympic torch while wearing a Jose Bautista Canucks jersey and a hard hat! That'll distract everyone!

I desperately want a Jose Bautista Canucks jersey.

The Canucks lost the cup in 2011 because this dumb cunt re-lit the Olympic torch after game 2.

I thought Wison brought the party back to the forefront with Tiabchi, but then was forced out by the old guard from the Socreds? 

well the b.c liberal party has been around forever it just seems it kinda rebranded with the so creds joining. They are a centre right party so not really a traditional liberal party at all.

well the b.c liberal party has been around forever it just seems it kinda rebranded with the so creds joining. They are a centre right party so not really a traditional liberal party at all.

I see.  The old Bennett wagon is spreading its manure across the fields of BC.  Nice!

Archived