The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Around the NHL Week of October (26-30) 2015

No, you're a decent human being for hating the Lames. it means you're normal. 

I can't think of a more arrogant fan base that deserve this humiliation than Calgary.

these are the same losers that bought JB flowers in the off season when we traded a 2nd for Beartschi. 

they deserve being the laughing stock and doormat of the NHL. 

good!  I shake my furry ass in their direction.  If I had a tail, I would lift it and send them a proper smiley.:o

That was pretty cool that Dale Wiese got a hat trick against the Flames...He was a good player for us...I believe he was traded because Torts didn't like him..?....No doubt they got the better player in that trade.

I don't remember who we got in return, but I always liked him and was disappointed he was traded. Played his heart out all the time, and I am glad he is doing well with the Habs. I wonder if his time dominating the Dutch league gave him such a boost of confidence that he was able to ride it back into the NHL? Confidence is such a funny thing how it can turn people around in all sorts of life situations. 

I don't remember who we got in return, but I always liked him and was disappointed he was traded. Played his heart out all the time, and I am glad he is doing well with the Habs. I wonder if his time dominating the Dutch league gave him such a boost of confidence that he was able to ride it back into the NHL? Confidence is such a funny thing how it can turn people around in all sorts of life situations. 

was it for that little defenceman - the Suisse guy?  I forget his name.  He was not that good, and a softy.  

Archived