On 10/12/2016 at 8:45 AM, Baer. said:

We have a trade to announce:

To Carolina:

Niklas Kronwall

Brian Elliott

To New Jersey:

Jeremy Lauzon

Marc-Andre Fleury

Just a reminder in the event it was missed, this move has not been processed on RGMG active rosters or transactions history as of yet is all. 

Understanding @Baer. has been busy babysitting me while I have been out and about disregarding roster rules and so on...:blush:

2 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Just a reminder in the event it was missed, this move has not been processed on RGMG active rosters or transactions history as of yet is all. 

Understanding @Baer. has been busy babysitting me while I have been out and about disregarding roster rules and so on...:blush:

I am aware

8 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

would you look me in the eye and honestly tell me he is not labeled correctly ?

Please be patient with roster moves and pick up hockey.

It takes another day's update generally to be current so dont panic if a player seems out of place or is not listed right after a move has been submitted. It is all dated to the tiem of said transactions and any points gained will be reflected upon the next update possible.

Hmm...

Archived