The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

Why is there any doubt about Jay Jay at all? If he was not Sansa then the real Sansa should have spoken up by now and we would be lynching whoevers targets weren't put up in TBT.

Jazz is honestly playing the worst game I have ever seen him play. I don't know if he is a clueless potato townie or just outright Mafia trying to pull off too scummy to be scum play.

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

That's a load. What happened to you cutoff?

So, what exactly was your prime motive for not revealing who you were gonna TBT?

Get out with this "If you were me, you would know" bs

4 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

Thanks, man. If I can make it to the weekend, I should be fine. I've just been way busier than I expected to be.

I would have been able to be on here last night for a solid bit of time, but someone took my shirt while I was at the pool last night - I kid you not - and so I had to wait for my stoned roommates to bring me a shirt, which they forgot, and then I came home and had to make something to eat. I'm not making any of this up. I voted for Dr. Strangelove because from what I had read, he had a sketchy (re?)entry. I'm sorry for being practically useless so far, but I'm not planning on doing much tonight so I'll try and contribute more then.

This is too ridiculous for Jazz not to be town

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

So, what exactly was your prime motive for not revealing who you were gonna TBT?

Get out with this "If you were me, you would know" bs

Why? You use if I were tp I would do this, yet I'm tp and don't do that.

There must be something else at play here. AV is too concerned over nothing. (Jazz reps his posts too)

Look, somebody not counter-claiming (at least not yet) is a decent sign but there was absolutely no drawback to revealing TBT targets.  If BW verified, its one confirmed TP/town-alligned player/whatever you're calling yourself for the town.

59 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

11:45 (8:45) is my cut-off.

Reveal your TBT names.  If you were towny, you'd have no issue doing this.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

cutoff?

What are you even on about?

1 minute ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

AV is like the strongest town read in the game so I have no idea why you did that

I agree, but that doesn't mean he is not mafia. He could be playing a very flawless game and the only confirmed mafia did have him as her major town read. But I again I need to look closer into both of these players... TBT is cool because it forces us to take a closer look at two players... even though we should be doing that to everyone ain't nobody got time for that. 

Archived