The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

Round 3 Vote Count

King Heffy (6)

Kazmanian Devil, falcon45ca, Dr.Strangelove, Aladeen, Blue Jay, Alain Vigneault,

Kazmanian Devil (4)

Jay Jay, thejazz97, Time Lord, King Heffy

Dr.Strangelove (1)

JohnLocke

Thejazz97 (1)

Dral

Not Voting (2)

Zfetch, Mau5trap,

Trial by Thunderdome Vote Count

Blue Jay (8)

Kazmanian Devil, thejazz97, Aladeen, falcon45ca, Zfetch, JohnLocke, King Heffy, Dr.Strangelove,

Alain Vigneault (1)

Jay Jay

Not Voting (5)

Mau5trap, Blue Jay, Dral, Time Lord,  Alain Vigneault,

2 minutes ago, mau5trap said:

Out of the two, I really want to vote Kaz, but worst-case scenario is a tie. 

I'd rather Kaz too.  But we're very likely losing Dr.S to an MK and BJ to the TBT, so a tie is not beneficial at all.

King Heffy has been lynched!

Blue Jay has been lynched in the Trial by Thunderdome!

The thread is now closed.

Final Round 3 Vote Count

King Heffy (7)

Kazmanian Devil, falcon45ca, Dr.Strangelove, Aladeen, Blue Jay, Alain Vigneault, Mau5trap,

Kazmanian Devil (4)

Jay Jay, thejazz97, Time Lord, King Heffy

Dr.Strangelove (1)

JohnLocke

Thejazz97 (1)

Dral

Not Voting (1)

Zfetch,

Trial by Thunderdome Vote Count

Blue Jay (9)

Kazmanian Devil, thejazz97, Aladeen, falcon45ca, Zfetch, JohnLocke, King Heffy, Dr.Strangelove, Mau5trap

Alain Vigneault (1)

Jay Jay

Not Voting (5)

Blue Jay, Dral, Time Lord,  Alain Vigneault,

NIGHTFALL 3

King Heffy was chosen for the lynch. He was:

Spoiler

original_low-180786.jpg?1462197083

You are Lord Harald Karstark, the Mafia Redirector. You win when Town can no longer control the lynch. 

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night in the Mafia PM.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Redirector:

Each night, you may redirect a player, causing all of his/her night actions performed on that night to target a designated second player instead of whatever their original target was. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

Blue Jay lost the Trial by Thunderdome and was lynched. He was:

Spoiler

You are a Stark supporter and are a regular TP. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

You can Pray to the Gods (use the mystery box) ONCE per game to potentially acquire an ability. If you wish to access the Mystery Box, let me know in this role PM and I will give you a randomized result. The deadline to use the Mystery Box is 8:00 PM each round. You can also use an acquired ability on the same round you received it OR you can save it for as long as you like. 

The probabilities for the contents of the Mystery Box vary each round and are detailed in the spoiler below:

In the night Dr. Strangelove was killed. He was:

Spoiler

Melisandre.0.0.jpg

You are Melisandre, the Town Sheriff.  You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Sheriff:

As Town Alignment Cop, you have access to the Alignment Inspection Night Action. Alignment Inspection will reveal a target's alignment. Submit your Night Action each night in your role PM. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If you do not submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the un-Inspected living players.

If your action is redirected or blocked you will be notified.

Begin round 4! 

Since it's the weekend I'm extending this round to be 48 hours so Nightfall will be Sunday at 9:00 PM

Alive (11):

1) Alain Vigneault

2) JohnLocke

4) Time Lord

5) Aladeen

8) Kaz

10) Mau5

11) Falcon

12) Kassian87 thejazz

13) Zfetch

14) JJ

15) Qwags Dral

Dead (8): Fwybwed, g_bassi, 112, otherwise, Kakanucks, King Heffy, Blue Jay, Dr. Strangelove

2 hours ago, mau5trap said:

I pray on anything that is holy that Dr.S flips mafia, or else we're both going to look like scum to the power of 80 for coming in a few hours before the deadline and voting. 

The TBT, while not my preference of TBT candidates is pretty easy. TBT vote BJ. However, the Dr.S vote is something I'm leaning on and will definitely be the contentious vote. But I'm really feeling it too. 

^^ btw @Beluga Whale, not that it matters but I did TBT vote

4 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

TL, Jazz, and JL are likely the remaining 3.

Kaz looks a bit better going into this round.

You've played a strong TP game imo. If you somehow end up flipping mafia I applaud you. 

Archived