The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Evander Kane Arrested Again

Sounds like a bunch of girls upset at him because he's a scum bag and plays girls... Doesn't mean he hurts them or any of these accusations are true. 

This is just their way of getting back at him and making stuff up. 

I bet he's innocent. 

Don't get me wrong, I bet he is a player and messes with these girls but seems like they just want a piece of his money since they couldn't get him to commit and tie him down. 

On 7/28/2016 at 5:44 PM, gerry35 said:

I'm amazed that people here still want a guy like that on the team. He should be forced to spend some time with these girl's father's. Even if one of them is a wimp I bet things won't go well for Evander.........

And yes I know there are two sides to every story. There sure has been a lot of stuff involving him though.

I think I even saw someone suggesting we include Virtanen in a trade for him...:rolleyes:

On 7/28/2016 at 5:44 PM, gerry35 said:

I'm amazed that people here still want a guy like that on the team. He should be forced to spend some time with these girl's father's. Even if one of them is a wimp I bet things won't go well for Evander.........

And yes I know there are two sides to every story. There sure has been a lot of stuff involving him though.

I'm thinking he needs to spend some time with his mother so she can slap some sense into him. That may have more of an impact.

44 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

I don't see something like this dying down anytime soon for him in Buffalo..between the news and negative press he should relocate for a clean start...

Great, lets bring him here so that he can do the same here. I did hear somewhere, "that all things may be permissible, but not everything is beneficial." Sure getting drunk is legal, but is it beneficial to anyone? especially if you behave like Kane? I hardly think so! We don't need that here, there is enough of that in Surrey right now (don't get mad at me for that, the news said it first).

Archived