Etem

Sedin Sedin Eriksson

Landeskog Sutter Eberle

Baertschi Horvat Rodin

Zalewski Gaunce Dorsett

Subban Tanev

Hutton Gudbranson

Tryamkin Larsen

I feel that Subban will be a dark horse just like Hutton last year. He isn't first pair material right now, but he can score and skate the puck out, which Edler messed up on sometimes. I feel he will have a good year with power play time. I think he will put up about 10 goals and 10 assists which is good for a rookie defender. Well those are my thoughts. It's risky but it can work

Regard, CyberKing

Was literally

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Hi Kid,

im all in with you on these trades, except Eberle.  Would you go for RNH?  I see RNH as a future Henrik replacement.

Was literally right about to post, "In before Alfie rips apart the 12 year old :lol:" and then $&!#.... I was too slow 

trade 1 no thanks eberle makes to much and is soft and a no show pass

trade 2 yes please

3 sure

4 etem and granlund are decent bottom six players id hang on to them see if they can provide cheap contributions to team rather  these guys and gaunce on our 4th line than dorsett who makes more than all three combined

image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Bur14Kes17 said:

Was literally

Was literally right about to post, "In before Alfie rips apart the 12 year old :lol:" and then $&!#.... I was too slow 

12 year olds are the reason why I had a very successful TV career.  I don't want this kid poking pins in me, do I?  :lol:

15 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Hi Kid,

im all in with you on these trades, except Eberle.  Would you go for RNH?  I see RNH as a future Henrik replacement.

but right now we have a log jam of centres so i think it would be best to just draft one or we can trade boeser virtanen or eberle in the future cause they are all top 6 right wingers

5 minutes ago, CyberKing said:

but right now we have a log jam of centres so i think it would be best to just draft one or we can trade boeser virtanen or eberle in the future cause they are all top 6 right wingers

Did you know Eberle eats Smores?  Those are made with marshmellow.  Marshmellows are soft.  Is this adding up for you?  

Just now, Alflives said:

Did you know Eberle eats Smores?  Those are made with marshmellow.  Marshmellows are soft.  Is this adding up for you?  

I don't care if they are soft. We need to score in our top 6. The bottom 6 needs to be tough though. Btw if the Avs gets Patrick with our 1st should we trade Landeskog back cause the Avs have MacKinnon and Duchene?

2 minutes ago, CyberKing said:

I don't care if they are soft. We need to score in our top 6. The bottom 6 needs to be tough though. Btw if the Avs gets Patrick with our 1st should we trade Landeskog back cause the Avs have MacKinnon and Duchene?

For someone who values the Digestive, I can't believe you want a S'more eater.  Our team will make the playoffs (even with the S'more eating Eberle) so the first will be 20 to 25.  How about RNH instead of Eberle, and trade Sutter?  

My dog is chasing a fly.  You got a dog?  I sure hope your dog eats flies and not Smores.  :)

Just now, Alflives said:

For someone who values the Digestive, I can't believe you want a S'more eater.  Our team will make the playoffs (even with the S'more eating Eberle) so the first will be 20 to 25.  How about RNH instead of Eberle, and trade Sutter?  

My dog is chasing a fly.  You got a dog?  I sure hope your dog eats flies and not Smores.  :)

I want a dog :(

6 minutes ago, CyberKing said:
7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I think Sutter will play good this season. I don't really want RNH that much

Archived