The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

getting signed jerseys

TBroad

3 hours ago, TBroad said:

so i have my two sedin jerseys i wanna get signed this year. I'm heading to a game this year, what's the best way to approach this? open practices? after a game?

Best chance, though not guaranteed, is to hang out by the underground parking entrance after the game. Some players will stop to sign, others just leave right away. It all depends if they feel like signing or not.

You are better off just buying signed jerseys.  You get the certificate it is real that way too.

I had a jersey signed by Henrik as it was an award for being a season ticket holder.....this was maybe 4 years ago.  All he does is write 33.  Not his name.

Kind of a waste of time.

13 hours ago, BCNeil said:

You are better off just buying signed jerseys.  You get the certificate it is real that way too.

I had a jersey signed by Henrik as it was an award for being a season ticket holder.....this was maybe 4 years ago.  All he does is write 33.  Not his name.

Kind of a waste of time.

ya but they are almost triple the price.

15 hours ago, CanuckGAME said:

Attending practices and waiting afterwards is probably your best bet.  Before or after games is too busy and the players are less likely to stop.

where abouts do they practice, and how do i find that schedule?

20 hours ago, HEELCanuck said:

Best chance, though not guaranteed, is to hang out by the underground parking entrance after the game. Some players will stop to sign, others just leave right away. It all depends if they feel like signing or not.

where is the underground parking entrance? can i just walk in there?

Archived