The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

3 hours ago, Monty said:

The Pittsburgh Penguins have extended the following players:

Marc Methot: 3 years. $2.5M AAV.

Jason Garrison: 1 year. $1.25M

@Tigs

@Nail

Thanks @Monty. We are happy to have defensemen on our team officially for next year. Both Marc and Jason will fill the spot of TBD nicely. We look forward to seeing what they'll do this upcoming year.

40 minutes ago, Monty said:

Was looking back at my picks over the past few years. One guy I drafted who never saw the draft IRL. Loik Leveille. Perhaps someone with more knowledge than me ( @Squeak @theminister ) can shed some light as to why he never made it, despite decent numbers.

Slow and choppy skating. Can't underrate the 2 step skill.

See: Neill, Carl.

Exploring trade options on Wayne Simmonds. Looking to acquire a player more in-line with the age of my core. Have the pieces to add if necessary, but Simmonds is one of the more underrated producing players, so would depend on the other player coming back obviously.

image.jpeg.31b466b799744f0a58f30dab272abe8b.jpeg

Early 2018-2019 Pittsburgh Penguins Roster

Jonathan Drouin - Jonathan Toews - Mikael Granlund

Charlie Coyle - Patrik Berglund - Travis Konecny

Markus Granlund - Casey Cizikas - Jordan Weal

TBD - TBD - TBD

Torey Krug - Morgan Rielly

Adam Larsson - Trevor Van Riemsdyk

Marc Methot - Jason Garrison

TBD

Thomas Greiss

Andrew Hammond

Forward Prospects: Brady Tkachuk, Henrik Borgstrom, Troy Terry, Sam Steel, Nick Merkley, Joey Anderson, Joel Farabee, Drake Batherson, Tanner Laczynski, Patrick Harper, Hudson Fasching, Jesse Ylonen, Jakub Lauko, Jack Drury, Aiden Dudas, Gabriel Fortier, Robin Kovacs, and Eetu Tuulola.

Defense Prospects: Calen Addison, Oliver Kylington, Nicolas Meloche, Sergey Zborovskiy, and Cameron Crotty.

Goalie Prospects: Connor Ingram and Mason McDonald

Looking forward to seeing how our young players progress through the off-season and training camp. We are beyond thrilled with how our draft went this year and expect many of the players we drafted to be contributors down the road. As we go through the summer months we will likely be looking to add some depth, however we are not in a rush as we do expect some of these younger guys to also make the team this upcoming year.

were some players bumped up to 650 from 600k i am guessing due to a rise in league minimum? 

asking for two friends:

Veeti Vainio and John Marino

both were on the slide last year and recorded at .600 a year for three years, now they are on my minor league chart for 650 a year for three years. I think this is normal though, just checking. 

2 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

were some players bumped up to 650 from 600k i am guessing due to a rise in league minimum? 

asking for two friends:

Veeti Vainio and John Marino

both were on the slide last year and recorded at .600 a year for three years, now they are on my minor league chart for 650 a year for three years. I think this is normal though, just checking. 

Yep, minimum salary beginning in the 2018-19 season has been changed to 650K.

When I transferred the sheets over, I changed every contract below 650K to reflect this.

1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

sweet, thanks for the reminder, i am sure you said it pages back..just not 100% sure. 

also damn, I am in love with my team sheet right now. 

Hey good lookin, wanna go to a movie? Diner? how about the club?

Yeah nail adding the flags makes it look better. 

Archived