The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vehicle (and possible shooting) attack in NYC.

taxi

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I can't say for certain whether bombs were ever dropped on Uzbekistan, but your logic for claiming otherwise is flawed.

Hippy said "for the past 20 years" and since the Soviet Union broke up in 1991, it's certainly plausible, especially when you consider the fact that Uzbekistan shares a border with Afghanistan. Also, I believe Hippy's exact words were "bombing their countries". Since Uzbeks are predominantly Muslim, it seems likely that they'd see an attack on Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq as an attack on themselves.

But hey, by all means....carry on with the pedantry.

I personally give up on him.  He's about as useful as Clam honestly.  

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

There you go.  Latching on to anothers argument because you were proven wrong again and have no basis of argument or subject to fall back on.

We call that leeching or "welfare"

Again.  NOWHERE did I say they bombed Uzbekistan.  I said THEIR countries, SOME of them.  

If you're so willfully ignorant that you'll pretend not to understand that or intentionally ignore it I am sorry for your social circle

Edit**  I haven't gone anywhere.  I back up my statements and admit when I am wrong.  You latch on to other more intelligent posts and then carry on like you didn't just shove your feet in your mouth.  But as someone else said, carry on.

You said the vegas killer was a Christian and said it was reported. I asked for proof and u didn't respond.

No big surprise.

1 hour ago, Ryan Strome said:

You said the vegas killer was a Christian and said it was reported. I asked for proof and u didn't respond.

No big surprise.

Image result for yawn gif

He WAS Christian, he was non practicing.  But you know, pretend you didn't just shove a bunch of crap on the screen and please don't respond to the fact you got called out completely and cannot respond to it.  Instead just keep deflecting champ

2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Image result for yawn gif

He WAS Christian, he was non practicing.  But you know, pretend you didn't just shove a bunch of crap on the screen and please don't respond to the fact you got called out completely and cannot respond to it.  Instead just keep deflecting champ

Show the proof hip. More than a few people asked for the proof. Considering his brother said he isn't religious.

Lol @Warhippy just re-read your post you're a beauty. Most of everything you post is B.S. Remember the mp pension plan? How about not knowing ujals party? The National Democratic party? That was hilarious.. Then the Christian bit about the Vegas killer.

You never admitted you were wrong when I corrected you. You did your usual disappearing act. But keep up your usual criticizing you do it so well. 

What you don't do very will is When you pretend you know what you're talking about. Stick to photography "cupcake."

Oh btw I know for a fact a certain story you told a few weeks back was complete B.S. Now you should be smart enough to figure out what I'm talking about considering we are both from Penticton. FTR I chose not to call you out on it.

9 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Yet you're sill unable to refute them and instead make light of "they're old events" or "it's isolated"

Fact is, religious idiocy is religious idiocy.  hard to pretend one religion is different than another when both religions and leaders are getting rich off of their flock, they're dictating womens rights, hate the LGBTQ and anyone didfferent, dictating what women can wear and deciding medical freedoms.

The only difference is one side of the mirror has had their countries bombed for decades the other is western and thus spared that fate.

Pretending they;re different based on the level of violence caused by their radicals is about as stupid as you can get honestly because they're both wrong yet still we sit here pretending only 1 is bad.

Most of these threads are about terrorist attacks that are occurring thoughout  the world.

I am not discussing which religion is "better", also I find debating about religion kind of pointless.

Its an exercise in futility IMO, especially when arguing with atheists.

My point it is that in this century most of the terrorist attacks are carried by those that adhere to their version of Islam.

Stats backs this up, it's really not a matter of an opinion but a fact.

The problem that I have is anytime this happens, certain people try to make a moral equivalent by saying all religions are bad.

We talk about people being murdered in streets, concerts, beheaded, burnt alive, ran over etc.

When someone's counter argument for example is look at "WBC and their hatred of gays".

I am not mentioning that only because you posted it, there are so many other posters on here that use that group.

Anyone that thinks that somehow WBC is like those that killed tens of thousands of people, well that person is a certified idiot.

Name me any Christian terrorist organizations in Western Europe, that has carried out terrorist attacks against Muslims recently?

Also radical jihadism is about an ideology, sure Americans, Brits, Israelis, Russians etc. are attacked because as you say they bomb Muslims.

But also there are scores of attacks on those that are not involved as well as secular Muslims.

Like  Swiss, Copts, Nigeriens, Swedes, Germans, Argentinians etc.

Sorry to to tell you champ, but these people were not involved in bombings and killings of Muslims.

No two countries in Europe have done more for Muslims, than Sweden and Germany.

That really has not stopped terrorist attacks against their civilians did it?

This is a little more complicated topic, that we can discuss for a long time, but it requires knowledge of history.

Lot of people on here get their talking points from info wars, internet memes and Google to search for things they have never heard about.

Arguing with them is another example of excersise in futility.

55 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Most of these threads are about terrorist attacks that are occurring thoughout  the world.

I am not discussing which religion is "better", also I find debating about religion kind of pointless.

Its an exercise in futility IMO, especially when arguing with atheists.

My point it is that in this century most of the terrorist attacks are carried by those that adhere to their version of Islam.

Stats backs this up, it's really not a matter of an opinion but a fact.

The problem that I have is anytime this happens, certain people try to make a moral equivalent by saying all religions are bad.

We talk about people being murdered in streets, concerts, beheaded, burnt alive, ran over etc.

When someone's counter argument for example is look at "WBC and their hatred of gays".

I am not mentioning that only because you posted it, there are so many other posters on here that use that group.

Anyone that thinks that somehow WBC is like those that killed tens of thousands of people, well that person is a certified idiot.

Name me any Christian terrorist organizations in Western Europe, that has carried out terrorist attacks against Muslims recently?

Also radical jihadism is about an ideology, sure Americans, Brits, Israelis, Russians etc. are attacked because as you say they bomb Muslims.

But also there are scores of attacks on those that are not involved as well as secular Muslims.

Like  Swiss, Copts, Nigeriens, Swedes, Germans, Argentinians etc.

Sorry to to tell you champ, but these people were not involved in bombings and killings of Muslims.

No two countries in Europe have done more for Muslims, than Sweden and Germany.

That really has not stopped terrorist attacks against their civilians did it?

This is a little more complicated topic, that we can discuss for a long time, but it requires knowledge of history.

Lot of people on here get their talking points from info wars, internet memes and Google to search for things they have never heard about.

Arguing with them is another example of excersise in futility.

You were doing good until this.  Pretty sure you're on the same page as the people you claim get their talking points from infowars. Did you ever consider owning it instead of denying it. The cock has crowed for you a time or two already.

2 minutes ago, clam linguine said:

You were doing good until this.  Pretty sure you're on the same page as the people you claim get their talking points from infowars. Did you ever consider owning it instead of denying it. The cock has crowed for you a time or two already.

I am on different pages with different issues, I am not partisan unlike some people on here.

Also I call things as I see them, as far as AJ goes, to me me his site is ridiculous.

Archived