The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019

Tigs

THis just in: Sam Reinhart signs 2 year deal worth 3.65million AAV per year!

Nice! Can I assume this is his deal with us now as he was UFA when drafted? 

https://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/nhl/rfa-sam-reinhart-reports-to-sabres-after-signing-two-year-contract/wcm/a8f3de82-5ff4-47af-a147-b6f34d3fff90

BUFFALO, N.Y. — The Buffalo Sabres can finally prepare for the start of the season with their full complement of forwards after signing Sam Reinhart to a two-year, $7.3 million contract on Wednesday.

Reinhart was a restricted free agent, and the team’s lone off-season holdout before reaching the deal after missing the first five days of training camp and two preseason games.

The signing came during the Sabres’ day off and after Reinhart’s representatives were spotted attending Buffalo’s 3-2 win over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Tuesday night. Reinhart has spent much of the past month in Buffalo working out, including taking part in informal skates with his teammates.

9 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

https://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/nhl/rfa-sam-reinhart-reports-to-sabres-after-signing-two-year-contract/wcm/a8f3de82-5ff4-47af-a147-b6f34d3fff90

On this subject, when is the cutoff date for contracts signed IRL to be applied to this league? There are a handful of players still holding out I believe, when is it up to their EKL owners to sign them to a contract as opposed to waiting for an IRL deal? 

24 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

You could just trade him to me and not worry about this :P

1 hour ago, Caboose said:

On this subject, when is the cutoff date for contracts signed IRL to be applied to this league? There are a handful of players still holding out I believe, when is it up to their EKL owners to sign them to a contract as opposed to waiting for an IRL deal? 

September 30th Midnight is the cutoff.

1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

Yes, that is correct. I will enter these contracts later today as well as the Comrie, Nurse, and Morrissey contracts. If there are any others that need updating please let me know. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Nail said:

Am I missing something or do guys without contracts at all need to be put on the slide too?

and i have a side question: if a player is on an ELC...even if it is year two of his ELC..but i just drafted him obviously, lol, can he be put on my slide? OR just guys who are in their first year of their ELC in real life?

10 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

and i have a side question: if a player is on an ELC...even if it is year two of his ELC..but i just drafted him obviously, lol, can he be put on my slide? OR just guys who are in their first year of their ELC in real life?

As long as they are between the years of 18-20 you can slide them. Doesn’t matter what year of the contract. 

6 hours ago, Tigs said:

Yes, that is correct. I will enter these contracts later today as well as the Comrie, Nurse, and Morrissey contracts. If there are any others that need updating please let me know. Thanks.

Janmark's contract needs to be updated. 

7 hours ago, Tigs said:

Just saw that Jordan Schmaltz has re-signed also. 

Archived