Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

So long, Brooks Orpik

BROOKS ORPIK ANNOUNCES

RETIREMENT AFTER 15 NHL SEASONS

The two-time Stanley Cup Champion skated in 1,035 regular-season NHL games

…Retires as an Olympic silver medalist

TORONTO (June 25, 2019) – Brooks Orpik has announced his retirement today from the National Hockey League (NHL) after 15 seasons.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

I will be going through any off the record messages via discord or facebook that have gone on and turn everything unfinished into CDC pms. There will be NO further talks outside CDC that cannot be tracked to a pm or recorded.

Just wanted to say I do support this concept greatly. It is awesome to have a sandbox to play in with Discord...but official stuff really ought to be done on CDC in a searchable, reviewable way, so I appreciate this a lot, thanks. As a side note: anyone know why sometimes even searching the exact spelling including capital letters won't bring up a post about what it is i want to see? Thinking of searching a Last Name of the player that was signed or traded recently and there was literally nothing show up in thread but I searched page by page and found it? ANyone ever have that issue?

6 minutes ago, Dak Prescott said:

The Minnesota Wild terminate the contract of Roberto Luongo due to retirement.We would like to thank Roberto for all he has done for this organization and wish him all the best in retirement https://www.tsn.ca/florida-panthers-g-roberto-luongo-announces-retirement-on-twitter-1.1328927

#1 Fantasy, Vezina winning goalie still available to the discerning buyer ;) 

The Habs expect to be pretty quiet this upcoming week as we approach free agency, as our roster is pretty much full and there isn't much money to go around anyways. Expect us to take a peak at the back-up goalie market and perhaps a depth d-man or two, but we won't be in on any of the big names.

• Upvote 2