The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

5 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Anaheim Ducks have signed goaltender Curtis McElhinney to a two year deal.

ana.png Curtis McElhinney: 2 years, $ 2.0 million dollar contract ( $ 1,000,000.00 per season ).

This gives us a lot of flexibility at the goaltender position. 

Fear the waddle.

^  damn, hate when that happens...at least your down a man too, with Sekera having that surgery I am short on D again, or rather more short on D again. 

Speaking of which: Andrej Sekera is on available for a team who wants a reasonably priced performer who will most likely start the season on IR. When healthy he will be soaking in McDavid's ice tub, so there is value there. 

10 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

^  damn, hate when that happens...at least your down a man too, with Sekera having that surgery I am short on D again, or rather more short on D again. 

Speaking of which: Andrej Sekera is on available for a team who wants a reasonably priced performer who will most likely start the season on IR. When healthy he will be soaking in McDavid's ice tub, so there is value there. 

i have sekera in the FL :picard:

I truly appreciate the efforts of Mike V to handle the majority of the UFA duties with some help from the commissioner and Squeak handling the ELC’s.

However I think the RFA/UFA signing process is too slow and it restricts everyone’s  opportunity to improve their respective organizations.

I would like to suggest we add two agents to assist the process.

Ty Webb

1 hour ago, Ty Webb said:

I truly appreciate the efforts of Mike V to handle the majority of the UFA duties with some help from the commissioner and Squeak handling the ELC’s.

However I think the RFA/UFA signing process is too slow and it restricts everyone’s  opportunity to improve their respective organizations.

I would like to suggest we add two agents to assist the process.

Ty Webb

Well it is the dog days of summer and kudos to maybe 5 teams who continue to talk while the majority of the League is silent right now. As in a large percentage of negotiations are up in the air waiting on GM X and GM A,B,C,D, etc to reply.

We have in this League 3 active agents working ( Mike handles the majority, c2x handles assigned players as per free agent page and squeak handles ELCs and NJ contracts at the moment ), another who has stepped aside during his busy season and two more additionals if needed to cover the work load.

I agree the offseason is slow, it takes a group effort here for all parties to be on the ball and available. Since many are busy with family or getaways it has been slower than ideal sure. I will post the signings I have in my pms today if that lends to people feeling the action is picking up. All good.

57 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Vancouver Canucks have signed defenseman Bogdan Kiselevich to a two year deal.

van.png Bogdan Kiselevich: 2 years, $ 3.0 million dollar contract ( $ 1,500,000.00 per season ).

The Vancouver Canucks are delighted to welcome Bogdan to the team; we feel his game can translate very well to North American ice and look forward to seeing him wear the flying skate in the very near future.

UPDATED VANCOUVER CANUCKS LINES:

Gabriel Landeskog - John Tavares (A) - Josh Anderson

Boone Jenner - Jonathan Toews (C) - Robby Fabbri

Sven Baertschi - Nick Bjugstad - Jimmy Vesey

Brian Gibbons - Matt Cullen - Luke Glendening

Nate Thompson - Micheal Haley

Alex Pietrangelo (A) - Brent Burns

Calvin de Haan - Will Butcher

Bogdan Kiselevich - Chad Ruhwedel

TBC

Frederik Andersen - Jaroslav Halak

UPDATED UTICA COMETS LINES: