The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

12 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed defenseman Mike Green to a two year deal.

tam_nonWhite.1_70x70.png Mike Green: 2 years, $ 9.4 million dollar contract ( $ 4,700,000.00 per season ).

Thrilled to add Mike. We feel he really solidifies our top 4 defense core, giving it potential to be one of the highest point producing defensive quartet in the league.

We will look to add one more defenseman to our NHL roster as it looks as if Alexei Emelin has signed in the KHL:

Please update our defensive core to this for now please @Mike Vanderhoek:

Roman Josi - Seth Jones

Jaccob Slavin - Mike Green

Deryk Engelland - Matthew Benning

• Upvote 2

My pre-season vote for exec of the year goes to the GM of the Colorado Eagles;

Jonathon Dahlen, Martin Necas, Filip Chytyl

Joel Farabee Jacob Forbacka Karlsson Morgan Frost

Zach Sensyshyn

That's a mind blowing top two lines in the minors!  :wacko: 

And what is the top 4 on D among;

Dante Fabbro, Quinn Hughes, Nikita Tryamkin, Jacob Zboryl, Ty Smith & K'Andre Miller

No McDavid in there, but Holy Crap batman! 

(Well Done!)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

The Red Wings are still open to making some deals heading into the season. Players at all positions (forward, defence, goalie) are available, so please inquire within. Open to making a big deal if it makes sense, so don't hesitate to inquire about someone that interests you :)

2 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Hey guys , this is Buddha's hand. I would like to apologise to all here especially The Minister and Canuck2extreme for disapearing with out a word. I will not bore you with my story except to say it started when my mum who I was extremely close to died, my relationship slowly started to die and now I have not seen the person I love the most, my son, in 9 months. My life is slowly coming good again. I regret that I did not keep in contact, however events kept me from doing so. I hope everyone is happy and healthy.

No need to apologize if that's what happened!

You are missed around here and I hope that everything works out for you!

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Hey guys , this is Buddha's hand. I would like to apologise to all here especially The Minister and Canuck2extreme for disapearing with out a word. I will not bore you with my story except to say it started when my mum who I was extremely close to died, my relationship slowly started to die and now I have not seen the person I love the most, my son, in 9 months. My life is slowly coming good again. I regret that I did not keep in contact, however events kept me from doing so. I hope everyone is happy and healthy.

Life and family always takes priority. Hope all is well

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

On 9/1/2018 at 5:17 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Montreal Canadiens have re-signed forward Matt Nieto to a two year deal.

mon.png Matt Nieto: 2 years, $ 3.9 million dollar contract ( $ 1,950,000.00 per season ).

Very happy to have Matt sign for the next two seaons. He's been a really nice find for us, and we think he'll be an important part of our bottom-6 going forward.

Current Organizational Depth Chart

(please adjust to reflect these changes @admin) 

Montreal Canadiens

Spoiler

Hall - Duchene - Giroux

Galchenyuk - Patrick - Eberle

Panik - Strome - Nieto

Clifford - Compher - Mamin

Theodore - E. Johnson

Hickey - Pesce

Aho - Juulsen

Dotchin

Lundqvist

Stalock

North Dakota Fighting Hawks

Spoiler

Blais - Rubtsov - Svechnikov

Formenton - ? - Spacek

Sadowy - Fazleev - Bastien

Carcone - Halbgewachs - Imama

Vande Sompel - DeAngelo

Brisebois - Helgeson

Thompson

Husso

Wedgewood

At this time, it looks like we'll have two open roster spots heading into camp, as the 21 players listed in Montreal are expected to earn spots. So, who earns one of those two spots? Will it be one of Sammy Blais, German Rubtsov, Andrei Svechnikov, Alex Formenton or a surprise from the forward ranks? Will Anthony DeAngelo step up and fulfill his promise? Or will the waiver wire or trade market need to be hit? We'll let the kids make those decisions for us, as we've spent a long time building up our talent pool - time to see if any of them can step up and make our decisions easier.

Edited by _arby_18