The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

1 minute ago, aGENT said:

After.

So should I not be able to slide him 1 year given my budgeting...?

Good to know on the Junior thing ;)

Yes you should, but at the moment I show him as able to slide for 2 seasons.  If you look at his player info popup, you'll note two asterisks (**) next to the year the contract expires.  This shows that he is slide eligible. Each * is a year.  At the end of the year I'll go over the eligible players and if they meet the criteria to slide, I delete a * and move the contract expiry year back one season.  The Salary Structure sheet also has this information on it as well.

Just now, canuck2xtreme said:

Yes you should, but at the moment I show him as able to slide for 2 seasons.  If you look at his player info popup, you'll note two asterisks (**) next to the year the contract expires.  This shows that he is slide eligible. Each * is a year.  At the end of the year I'll go over the eligible players and if they meet the criteria to slide, I delete a * and move the contract expiry year back one season.  The Salary Structure sheet also has this information on it as well.

So my budget for last year (I think it was) was set for 2 year slide and he gets to maintain that? Or is it updated with the new budget...?

Just now, aGENT said:

So my budget for last year (I think it was) was set for 2 year slide and he gets to maintain that? Or is it updated with the new budget...?

If he signed his contract while your budget reflected an investment for a 2 year slide, then he is 2 year slide eligible. What matters is the investment you had when the player signed the contract.

15 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

They were shown on the Salary Structure page but not the info popups.  I've fixed that for you.

When do the new year's budgets come in to effect? Because if it's June 30/July1 (as I infer from the 1st page rules), then Frost was signed June 27 and should have 2 years slide applied as per my previous year's budget. (Though I doubt/hope he needs both ::D)

3 minutes ago, aGENT said:

When do the new year's budgets come in to effect? Because if it's June 30/July1 (as I infer from the 1st page rules), then Frost was signed June 27 and should have 2 years slide applied as per my previous year's budget. (Though I doubt/hope he needs both ::D)

Goes into effect the day you post the update, which was June 14th.

Davidson signed a Contract wit hChicago IRL ... well i guess he had some luck because the Hawks have  2 or 3 injured NHL Defenders ATM.

But good for me  ...so i have 6 Defenders who are signed to a NHL Contract. 

Matt Bartkowski is also still around the camp but he has a huge competition in Minny .

Jokinen is the one Player left on a PTO IRL. Ward released.

The next Days will show if Filip Zadina will play in the NHL this Season or not.

Rocco Grimaldi , Steven Fogarty  and Tanner Fritz are also still around the Camp. 

Specially Grimaldi played a strong Camp so far , John Quenneville could be also in the Mix.

Defenders Green , Reddekopp , Moravcik,  Siebenaler and Mermis as been assigned to the Minors.

Brycen Martin was not even at the Camp . Nelson Nogier is the only Defender left who could earn a spot on the Opening Night Roster.

He´s playing solid after he missed most of the last Season because of an injury. 

5 minutes ago, Squeak said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed forward Troy Terry to a three-year entry-level contract.

TB.png.44c9403850e9a5f40bc9d41df852285b.png Troy Terry : 3 years, $3.0 million dollar contract ( $900,000 per season in salary plus $100,000 per season in bonuses).

Troy Terry to the Active Roster please, send down Michael McCarron to make room. Will post an updated depth chart following training camp conclusion.

On 2018-06-16 at 4:34 PM, Canuck Surfer said:

@aGENT with the first mild surprise?

Gotta admit, I also love me some tenacity which comes with Smith, a bit of speed...

Still surprised? :P 

https://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/nhl/devils/2018/09/26/what-nj-devils-ty-smith-learned-first-professional-training-camp/1434670002/

NEWARK — Ty Smith didn’t pause for even a second this summer. The Devils’ first-round pick in the 2018 draft came into camp after a summer of non-stop hockey in various international tournaments. So by the time he came into Devils’ training camp, his first as a professional player, he figured he was in good enough shape to compete for a spot on the NHL roster. 

The 18-year-old defenseman was correct in that he was in shape to compete. He’s the only junior eligible player left on the Devils’ training camp roster and is on the trip to Winnipeg for the final NHL preseason game Thursday night against the Jets. Smith could even be on the trip to Switzerland should the club decide to keep him around for the first leg of their trip to Europe for the NHL Global Series. 

4 hours ago, aGENT said:

It was just mild.

Heck of a player. When I was a basketball player, we used to describe guys like him as ones who would play the tar off the pavement.

Las Vegas Golden Knights Opening Roster:

Alex Killorn - Micheal Ferland - Evgeny Dadonov

Tomas Tatar - Vladimir Sobotka - Ilya Kovalchuk

William Carrier - Mike Amadio - Mark Letestu

Alexander Volkov - Gemel Smith - Martin Bakos

Mattias Elholm - Nikita Zadorov

Dan Hamhuis - Jake McCabe

Oscar Fantenberg - Igor Ozhiganov 

Rasmus Andersson

Mikko Koskinen 

Calvin Picard

@canuck2xtreme