The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

4 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

what if I am a special?  like vig or sheriff or something important that zfetch made up?

gosh help the town

Well if your vig, then you obviously don’t have to worry about that. If you are the sheriff, then I figure you have an ulterior plan as opposed to just straight trolling.

2 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

@thejazz97 due to bj post I just want to say how much I admire you work for cdc and think of you as family

please for the sake of humanity and the game of mafia lets cool it down and not kill me. if you don't kill me it would be very nice of you and I can inform you more of thoughts through a pm. hmu bbg

no promises ;) 

Are we allowed to PM in this game?

Just now, milk and honey said:

pickles on or with pizza? YES or no?

I say YESSSSSSSS

also deep fried pickles!

also who thought of pickles. like what wise guy thought it would be good to put a cucumber in vinegar, sugar, salt ,spices for a few weeks in a glass to ferment.

also whats glass and how do we make it?

Someone told me glass is melted sand but idk if that's true and don't care enough to fact check

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Well if your vig, then you obviously don’t have to worry about that. If you are the sheriff, then I figure you have an ulterior plan as opposed to just straight trolling.

well I worried zfetch being zfetch my vig skills will result in me holding a guy backwards which will kill me in round 1.

also just saying aladeen, bj, jazz all of the sudden left the thread. probably to go to the mafia pm.

112 left not long after to.

1/4 if not 2 or 3 are mafia imo. 

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

well I worried zfetch being zfetch my vig skills will result in me holding a guy backwards which will kill me in round 1.

also just saying aladeen, bj, jazz all of the sudden left the thread. probably to go to the mafia pm.

112 left not long after to.

1/4 if not 2 or 3 are mafia imo. 

I was checking reddit, I didn't realize I had to be chained to white noise lol.

Also, I may or may not be online later, depending how drunk I am

1 minute ago, 112 said:

Someone told me glass is melted sand but idk if that's true and don't care enough to fact check

you are true. sand melts at 1700C like who on earth kept trying to burn sand till it melted? so crazy when you think about it. it becomes a liquid so imagine glass as a liquid crazy

i gonna need a couple minutes to comprehand this universe.

Just now, thejazz97 said:

Idk you don't actually have to stop, no one else is saying anything. It's just... a lot to handle

sorry my questions are super deep. stop it aladeen

whats happens to a bullet if shot from a airplane straight down does it lose its killing strenght or get stronger from gravity? could a bullet break cause a dent in the sidewalk if shot at the sidewalk? 

last one for a while

I have a thing to accompish  this round that most of u can tell what it is. its only for this rond i am so sorry  

Archived