The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

1 minute ago, 112 said:

Town TL is rarely active in the early game.

What are you talking about??? Every single time I have been mafia with him he slanks the opening round not knowing how to enter the game without being sus! 

Like literally everytime and I believe I have been scum with TL more than anyone else.

12 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

At this point I would be willing to put the odds at 85% and it’s not just the PM/Post count/deleting posts as my rationale.

He has completely tunneled on me because his experience is that I will crack regardless of my faction if he applies enough pressure.

Even his reads on other players are only in relation to their interactions with me. 

So MR’s plan is push till Aladeen goes crazy, get Aladeen lynched then say “oops”when I flip town, “but he was acting all crazy and shiz so it’s not my fault.”

Not a bad scum plan but he does this every time. 

mixed feelings about this post

its arguments seem sound but i still see mafia aladeen coming through in it

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

I just don't see why he'd risk that as scum. We all know he generally can read you well, so it would raise a bunch of red flags if he was so confident about an incorrect read on you. 

He only claims he can read me as scum he just says I am at the beginning of every single game and is right about 1/3 times.

like the last 2-3 times he did this I was TP.

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

What are you talking about??? Every single time I have been mafia with him he slanks the opening round not knowing how to enter the game without being sus! 

Like literally everytime and I believe I have been scum with TL more than anyone else.

He does the same thing when he's town, though.

Mfw

Just now, thejazz97 said:

Unvote; Vote Virt

Anybody notice that Virt has done squat so far in this game? He's usually incredibly active in the first round. In fact, Milk's taken on his role as spammer extraordinaire. 

No he isn't. (At least not for the past couple of years.)

Unvote; Vote Virt

Anybody notice that Virt has done squat so far in this game? He's usually incredibly active in the first round. In fact, Milk's taken on his role as spammer extraordinaire. 

I’ve noticed but I bet he ends you GKed I literally have no clue why we let him play. He tries like every tenth game or so.

Unvote; Vote Virt

What Virt are you talking about? :lol:

Guy has been pretty quiet for a while now. Especially when he's a villager. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

jazz is remembering Virt of old... and he’s right a long time ago he used to spam the first round. But jazz hasn’t played in almost as long as when the MVP reined 

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

He worries about entering the game without seeming suspicious as town? 

He has remarked before on why he doesn't post much in the first few rounds. I forget the rationale he used, but I think he likes to ensure he stays alive longer and might not like how baseless much of what is said is before the game picks up.

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

2 minutes ago, 112 said:

No he isn't. (At least not for the past couple of years.)

Oh.

I haven't had my heart in mafia for about that long, so it makes sense :P 

I'm just trying to be helpful, but it's been so long since I've been active that you guys are talking about posters' habits and I'm lost in all of it

3 minutes ago, 112 said:

He has remarked before on why he doesn't post much in the first few rounds. I forget the rationale he used, but I think he likes to ensure he stays alive longer and might not like how baseless much of what is said is before the game picks up.

Ok then but at the very least his slanking is not town meta just TL in general.

have u ever farted so much that you are by yourself? well now there is fartaway the new fantastic gadget  made for pulling a small one, a smelly one or just a big old loud alberta one. this gadget goes inside you pants and its new techology keeps the sound within the pipe. the smell stays in the pipe so you got all the statifcation possible without the hassle!

call within the 15 minutes and we will add the fartaway bluetooth/headphone adidtion! if you still want to hear it privately but don't want the smell well call now and we will send you 2 for the price of 1 and even the bluetooth addition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get hyper everyone! get hyper! cmon people you can fart without the terrible fart!

Archived