The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

BJ, what do you think of MR?

Gave it some thought. Have to say, not a huge fan so far. "Forced" isn't the right word, but I thought his scum/TP list came pretty early considering there are still a handful of people that have not posted and a handful of people have only posted very few posts themselves, such as otherwise, TL, falcon, and DM. For that matter, I'm not quite sure how TL got a TP lean so quickly. In his fact, his xen approach this round is kind of a turn off for me.

2 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Special cases:

One One Two - I often struggle to read her as I find she posts the same regardless of faction, and because we often have similar trains of thought regarding other players. But I can read her posts in conjunction with Aladeen and BW and see her being scum alongside one or both of them.

thejazz97 - I can also see him going either way at this point. He seems TPish enough so far, but there's a post one of my suspects made that could potentially tie Jazzy onto a scum team with them.

In regards to 112, I was a little confused why Aladeen and BW were lumped in together because I don't see the early connection between the two. Most of Aladeen's arguments have been directed towards 112 and MR, with BW basically being a cheerleader, so that statement should probably warrant clarification.

I share the same thoughts about jazz, but not sure who he is alluding to that could tie jazz to one of his scum suspects.

It should also be noted that I highlighted the bold above because I view MR the same way he views 112. Regardless of his action, he usually has a heavy presence. Not that I consider myself a master reader of MR, but I've noticed that depending on how accurate his round 1 and gut check reads usually are a good indication of his faction down the road. 

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

It should also be noted that I highlighted the bold above because I view MR the same way he views 112. Regardless of his *faction*, he usually has a heavy presence. Not that I consider myself a master reader of MR, but I've noticed that depending on how accurate his round 1 and gut check reads usually are a good indication of his faction down the road. 

edited

2 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Wow I can't believe I just got called timid.:unsure:

Fwiw I've been making a conscious effort to be less of a 'dictator' these lasts few games. Also, I see no reason to solidify any reads when we still have two more days of round 1.

this is the first game in ages. I think because its a start up game bw thought he can be less of a dictator to the tp because he isn't really tp.

not sure what to make of aladeen/mr thing. I don't get what they are saying at all. really mind nubing.

jazz or one of the people to not post  is my guess to be sk.

44 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

(Post 19)

thats a yikes towards me then. 

Unvote AV; Vote M&H

this is weak. very weak. cmon sask boy eat some meat instead of the beer coming from the wheat. move to a real province move home to the coast. experience rain real wet rain. experience real beautiful MH on wreck beach

whatttttttttt

srsly 3rd party likely candiate imo

scum

bw

falcon

BJ

BJ no post seem overly scummy more of a gut feeling more then anything.

2 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

this is weak. very weak. cmon sask boy eat some meat instead of the beer coming from the wheat. move to a real province move home to the coast. experience rain real wet rain. experience real beautiful MH on wreck beach

whatttttttttt

srsly 3rd party likely candiate imo

scum

bw

falcon

BJ

BJ no post seem overly scummy more of a gut feeling more then anything.

Is confidently hunting the SK in the thread TWTBW or just wolfy?

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Is confidently hunting the SK in the thread TWTBW or just wolfy?

I was more focused on his early mafia suspects list. Somebody must have pissed somebody off in the mafia PM considering all 3 of those players are going after each other in some way, lol.

Archived